Chapter15

After returning home, Chu Qianli was taken aback by the number on the account. She just glanced it roughly, but now she found that she had missed one zero.

Don't look at He Shichen's weird temper. He really has a way of making money.

The scariest thing about this kind of people is that their work is not for making money. Their astrolabe reveals life issues, and only the sense of accomplishment of pioneering can satisfy them.

If one day He Shichen doesn't work, he might lose his soul and panic. It has nothing to do with money, it's just a psychological gap. If there is no competition, if he is not needed, He Shichen will lose his goal and his life will be bleak, so he has to work.

Everyone is born in a different chart, their growth channels are also different, and they need different lifestyles. Many people can't understand each other, but life issues are different.

He Shichen is very good at making money but has no intention of spending it, so Chu Qianli decided to do it for him.

Of course, all his requests were forgotten, and she still copied the homework at the same table.

Chu Qianli was playing all weekend. She talked about astrology with Qiu Qingkong, and talked about anime with Twilight Star. Later, the three of them simply formed a group and chatted together in the group.

This week, her fortune was overwhelming. She had income from divination, and she took off with He Shichen's wool.

The pleasant weekend is fleeting, and school Monday is ushered in again.

Chu Qianli opened her eyes in a daze. She picked up her mobile phone and looked at the astronomical disk, but she was so shocked that her sleepiness disappeared. She said in panic, "No, no, no, no..."

Chu Qianli wailed with a quilt, then looked at the phone again in disbelief, and finally fainted in despair.

Perhaps she was too waved two days ago, and the worst happened.

She has a bad fortune today.

This is the most annoying thing for a fortune-teller, predicting that he is in trouble, but there is no way to solve it immediately, just like the sword of Damocles hanging over his head. The worst thing is not the unlucky moment, but the state where the alarm bells were ringing in the early stage.

Chu Qianli first completed the daily divination. After reading the unfavorable answers, she began to solve today's troubles.

If ordinary people see that the fortune is not good, they can choose not to believe it. However, Chu Qianli had a fatal weakness. She was too accurate to believe it.

Chu Qianli gave himself a divination.

She may have a **** disaster today, and the stars said that it is best not to be outdoors or hide behind tall buildings.

Is it stared by a sniper? How can there be such a cracking method! ?

Chu Qianli suddenly jumped out of bed. As soon as she jumped out of the room, she began to whimper, "Dad, Mom, I'm not feeling well, I don't want to go to school today, please ask me for a day off at home..."

The living room was quiet, Yu Xin and He Zhenghe were not seen, only He Shichen was sitting on the sofa.

He Shichen said annoyed: "What nonsense are you talking about? Today is a physical test. The re-examination is very troublesome and affects the graduation certificate."

Although the two attended a private high school, the teaching process is quite strict. The richer the family, the more important they are to education. The high absenteeism rate will affect graduation and school application.