Chapter10

Chu Qianli stared at Tan Muxing quietly after hearing this.

When Tan Muxing faced her scrutinizingly, he was stared out inexplicably, and he became unconscious subconsciously.

Really bad.

He told the truth.

Talking about Muxing is different from Qiu Qingkong. He doesn't have any passion for astrology, tarot and other things. It is only because of Mr. Chu Qianli's tricks that he will participate smoothly.

In fact, his current interaction with Chu Qianli is like this, following her words, following her wishes. He doesn't know how to get along with Xin at the same table, so as long as he doesn't conflict with her?

As an invisible person in the class, Tan Mu Xing often doesn't know where he is offensive, and naturally he is not sure whether his words offend the other party.

Tan Muxing became nervous under her focused gaze, and he reflexively wanted to apologize: "Yes..."

Chu Qianli exclaimed: "You obviously have nothing to do with metaphysics, so you can accidentally interpret it by mistake!"

Tan Muxing was taken aback: "Huh?"

"I guess the meaning of the cast is similar to what you said." Chu Qianli moved the page away, revealing the dice underneath, and said peacefully, "Because the questioning method is wrong, and the dice only looks at short luck, the information is very vague. The stars did not speak."

It is generally difficult for astrological dice to provide accurate time and numbers. For example, if you ask the answer to a mathematical calculation problem, the result will be nothing.

Of course, Xingxing is still not good at dealing with subjective issues, similar to praising Chu Qianli for being the first in the world, basically there is no way to say it.

Chu Qianli was pierced by him, and she puffed up her cheeks: "Huh, I thought I could be fooled."

When Tan Muxing saw that she was not irritated, he immediately relaxed and let out a long sigh of relief: "Great, I thought you were angry..."

Chu Qianli held his chin with one hand to look at him, and flicked the astrology dice with the other. He wondered: "Why are you angry? If you say you are not interested in astrology, I won't be angry."

Talking about Muxing's desire to survive for a second, he immediately looked away and said with a guilty conscience: "No."

"Lie!" Chu Qianli decisively broke, "If you don't believe me, you just want to see what you think."

Tan Muxing heard the dice sound and stiffened, he lowered his head in embarrassment, and slowly said the truth: "I'm sorry, it's really not that interesting..."

Qiu Qingkong said in surprise: "Huh? But I feel you listen more seriously than me!?"

Tan Muxing always listens in silence. He remembers the teaching process of the two of them, and occasionally asks curious questions, but now he says that he has no interest in astrology.

Chu Qianli: "He doesn't know anything about metaphysics in his astrology chart. He must be uninterested in these. He should pretend to believe it."

Although Tan Muxing is not as tough as He Shichen, he is essentially a person who is skeptical of metaphysics. He first asked her if she "listened to the stars completely", and later searched for astrologer Newton in physics class, and then he questioned Qiu Qingkong's divination, but the style was softer.

Talking about Mu Xing sweating on his forehead, he didn't expect that she would have known it a long time ago, and weakly confessed: "...I thought you cared about this."