Chapter13

The classmates all left one after another, only a few people stayed in the corner.

Chu Qianli sat stiffly at the table, unable to hide his surprise at this time.

After listening to Qi Yan's words, Chu Qianli found her feeling of being a beginner astrology for the first time. She could understand every word, but she didn't understand it at all. She asked in confusion, "What does this mean?"

Qi Yan supported the table with both hands. She leaned forward and said calmly: "Boys are nothing more than girls. I just suggest that you don't get too bad for your gender."

Chu Qianli: "..."

Chu Qianli started to panic a little, she looked at the same table begging for help, her pupils quaked.

Tan Muxing is also numb now, he directly and silently escapes from his mouth.

"What do you think?" Qi Yan retracted her arms, she wanted to go around the desk and walk to Chu Qianli.

Chu Qianli was so scared that she shrank behind Tan Mu Xing. She used the big white bear-like tablemate as a cover, begging for mercy in a panic: "I won't pretend, I'll have a showdown. There is really nothing more boys than girls, but I'm just innocent. Greed their bodies..."

"You are really excellent, both on the outside and on the inside, but you can't! Really can't!" Chu Qianli stubbornly cut the railway, she shook her head like a rattle, and nervously hid behind Tan Evening Star.

Qi Yan found that Chu Qianli was shocked. She didn't rush forward, but said slowly: "It's not your fault. I'm almost the same as you. It's just that they are simply greedy for their bodies, and I don't think they are so good."

Tan Muxing was quite embarrassed at this time, weak and helpless: "...Can you please stop discussing this in front of me?"

This seems to be a private topic among girls, he just wants to disappear on the spot now.

Chu Qianli was still using the same table as a shield. She suddenly caught the key word and asked hurriedly: "Since you are similar to me, why do you say that?"

She remembered that Qi Yan was the protagonist of a strong romantic essay, but she was obviously not the heroine of Baihe essay!

Qi Yan confessed: "Because your astrological strength is very strong, so I am willing to take the initiative to give in."

Chu Qianli: "..."

Chu Qianli relaxed instantly. She walked out from behind Tan Mu Xing and said helplessly: "My friend, astrology is astrology, don't say scary things."

Qi Yan is the original female protagonist. She has the characteristics of a typical strong female essay. She is quite capable of getting in touch with people. She will never give up unless she achieves her goal. She is strong enough to make many male characters become a background board. This is not a character trapped by love, she only has a broad career map in her heart.

Chu Qianli immediately understood that Qi Yan didn't like herself, but should appreciate her own abilities.

Chu Qianli opened her schoolbag, took out the divination props, planned to add another shift, and asked, "What are you going to do with divination?"

Qi Yan smiled and said: "Baby, I don't want to divination a problem, but I hope you will always help me divination."

Chu Qianli: "..."

"Do you have anything you want? Money, power or status, although I have not completely controlled the family, but you can promise to own half of it." Qi Yan thought, "Of course, you can also do if you want good-looking boys. , As long as it is what you want, I can do my best to give it."