Chapter69

Chu Qianli's credentials are not fake, and what he said is not fake, but he can't stop outsiders from tasting. She seemed to show something, and she didn't seem to say anything, producing a magical effect that everything was silent.

Shi Tuyi saw that she was calm and calm, and her attitude was kind, but she was a little confused about the depth of this person. The more people lack something, the more they love to show something, and those who are really indifferent will leave three points for their words.

Shi Tuyi just scanned the name on the certificate, but he was not sure at the moment, and asked: "Master Mei, this is Chu Da... Teacher Chu?"

"Yeah." Of course, Mei Ru Z knows the origin of the certificate, but she certainly wouldn't say much. The main reason Chu Qianli didn't lie, and she said everything perfectly.

Shi Tuyi: "Well, well, let's sit down and talk, three of you, please sit down soon!"

Chu Qianli handed San Qingling to Tan Muxing at will, and Tan Muxing took it and put it in the bag properly. He followed her silently all the way, really like a leader's escort.

Chu Qianli smiled and said: "It's okay, you talk about business, don't disturb you."

Meiru Z just choked with someone, her face is not good now, and she sits aside with strong anger.

How dare Shi Tuyi provoke Meiru Z at this moment, he had to sit beside Chu Qianli anxiously and respectfully, and said hurriedly: "Oh, Mr. Chu is joking, don't disturb, don't disturb, we just need your help..."

"Master Mei told you something?" Shi Tuyi looked at Mei Ru Z tentatively.

Meiru Z was sitting on the side of the long table. She was facing the relative of the employer who was quarreling with herself. Now she really didn't show a good face and turned her head aside irritably.

Chu Qianli said roundly, "I have said a little, said a little, even count two hexagrams, right."

Shi Tuyi: "Yes, yes, let me start from the beginning. I have a young son who has been living in another area. He was usually taken care of by a nanny at home. He suddenly ran away from home without a word a few days ago, which made us anxious... ..."

"Yeah, don't worry, go on." Chu Qianli listened to each other, but her gaze floated to the side, observing the expressions and seats of the people present.

Chu Qianli and Shi Tuyi are sitting at the long table. One side of the long table is the relatives of the employer. A group of people are men and women. On the other side are Tan Muxing and Meiru Z. The surroundings appear empty.

"We went to the police to report the incident and the local TV station for help. Later, Master Mei was invited over. In fact, we found someone as soon as the first hexagram, and the surveillance video brought out the shadows. It stands to reason that we should end it..." Shi Tuyi Helplessly said, "Who would have expected that the course of action was broken in the middle, and could not be found inexplicably, so I asked Master Tomei to start the second divination."

"The second hexagram is even more in the wrong place, where there are no surveillance cameras. Some footprints were indeed found, but no one was found. Everyone was anxious to get angry that night, and Master Mei was also a little wronged." Shi Tuyi looked carefully. To Mei Ru Z who looked hard.

Last night, everyone quarreled in the meeting room. The relatives thought that the initiation news provided by Meiru Z was lagging, while Meiru Z thought that they had problems with their ability to act locally.

Meiru Z said impatiently: "It was said that I would provide you with directions, but I didn't say that I wanted to find people on the spot."

Shi Tuyi: "Yes, yes, you are right, but now the plan can't keep up with the changes, otherwise I will bother you to take a trip, I can add money to you without any problem..."