Chapter 32

The amount of money involved between Chu Qianli and Zhang is huge, and the two parties naturally have a strict contract process, and even agreed on the time for the final payment.

Chu Qianli had been prepared long ago. She took the portfolio from Tan Muxing and pulled out the thick materials, and said, "No problem, you can do as I said first, and the final payment will have an effect."

Boss Zhang took the information and said hurriedly: "Have you read all the information I gave back?"

"After reading it, doesn't it mean that everything is not going well, and the company is going to go bankrupt." Chu Qianli said casually, "I have written all the cracking methods clearly above."

Over the past year, Boss Zhang has been in trouble and frustrated frequently. His old factory had a sudden breakdown, and it was not effective to find someone to repair it. It didn't take long for him to fall into chaos again, and now he still owes the workers' salaries.

It stands to reason that this small problem is not a major one. Business people always have capital turnover, but other companies under the group also have frequent troubles. The company's new business is deeply involved in a lawsuit, and the capital chain has been broken, and the business loan will soon expire.

The philanthropy industry was also involved in scandals. Many people forced him to publicize his accounts. Anyway, they all rushed together, which sounds particularly evil.

If this continues, Boss Zhang may go bankrupt and go to jail. No wonder he has been desperate to find a master recently.

Boss Zhang looked down at the information and said happily: "Okay, do you mean it will get better before the final payment?"

Chu Qianli: "You can move quickly."

Boss Zhang is holding the thick booklet, he glances at ten lines, wondering: "I do have a factory in T province, but it has nothing to do with the old factory. Why do you want to dismantle this section of pipeline? And this one to change the name of the company. Does it work so quickly?"

Boss Zhang knew that some companies changed their names and changed their operations, but the date for the final payment is very close. How can it be effective immediately?

Chu Qianli said impatiently: "Uncle Zhang, if you want to believe it, you will believe it, and if you don't believe it, you will fall down. To be honest, I am tired of writing so many solutions for you."

All the messy things that Boss Zhang encountered can be compiled into a book, and Chu Qianli really came up with ideas one by one.

"Yes, yes, I can see that the master is serious, and indeed they give every method." Boss Zhang hurriedly touted, "I used to find someone who was not that detailed!"

"If everything goes smoothly, you will be able to pay the workers in half a month, and then there will be room for manoeuvre in the loan owed to the bank, and everything will be back on track."

Boss Zhang instantly beamed his eyebrows, he couldn't wait to do so, but he turned around to leave but was stopped by He Jianping.

He Jianping reminded: "Ahem, Mr. Zhang, it seems to be a little too close..."

Boss Zhang suddenly realized that he patted his forehead, and he smiled awkwardly: "Ah, that's right, I'll hit the money, Lao He and the lawyer will be witnesses, let's all follow the procedure!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so happy that I almost forgot the business, including mortgages on jewelry, etc., now I will draw up a charter."

He Jianping and the lawyer came forward to solve the trivial tasks. They urged Boss Zhang to pay the money, which made everything settled.