Chapter50

Liu Kai's family really didn't understand He Shichen. When the other party commented on Chu Qianli, he was tired of not cheating, and he did not cheat on metaphysics. He only valued the logic of interest, not cheating. How could he make a move inexplicably?

Liu Kai's family snapped the car window, trying to convince He Shichen, and hurriedly said: "If you find her annoying, we should be the same! Why do you do this!?"

"Shut up, I just listened to what your fortune tellers said." He Shichen's eyes were faint.

Liu Kai looked weird at home: "...you really hate her."

Liu Kai's family didn't know what happened to He Shichen. Hate House and Wudi spilled depressed anger, so that anyone who engaged in metaphysics was rejected by him.

He Shichen has been going smoothly since he was a child. He believes that his efforts will be rewarded. He has the ability and insights to surpass his peers. There are only two things that make him worry about it: one is the inherent taint of the change of identity; the other is metaphysics. A strong impact on his past cognition.

He can accept the former sometimes, but he still cannot accept the latter. If metaphysics is really so powerful, then everyone can study it. Is there any need for other subjects?

If Chu Qianli had not experienced the change of status, she would not dare to provoke He Shichen at will, just like Qi Yanshi, she would be a little bit courageous, usually a little bit more aggressive, and would not conflict with the strong fortune.

Because these people are extremely convinced of their own abilities and have a strong spirit of questioning, it is difficult for them to be hit by things such as metaphysics. Fate is determined by heaven, and luck is born by oneself. This is the reason that some people do not believe in metaphysics to succeed in their entire lives.

Chu Qianli was always at home talking, pinching and calculating. He Shichen felt that all fortune-tellers were like this, and it was estimated that everything could be counted.

He didn't intend to detain Liu Kai's house today, because he was afraid that the other party would leave behind, and planned to make a precise plan. Who expected the other party to go out is not counted, so why dare to be arrogant?

He Shichen immediately decided to take Liu Kai's house!

He Shichen has always been a thoughtful and suspicious person, and no one would make his mind and eyes crazy to make up the palace fight with him, let alone Liu Kai's family, who did have bad thoughts.

He delayed the time due to the damage of the car lock, completed the whole process without haste, and directly asked the public security organs to detain Liu Kai's house.

If Liu Kai's house was in his own territory, he would definitely not be detained casually. The water was so deep that the Emperor Capital Hidden Dragon and Crouching Tiger was so deep that he could not use his power for a while, and he was actually detained.

He Shichen was still outside to find out about the situation with the lawyer, and asked: "How long can he be sentenced? Is it possible for life?"

The lawyer was sweating on his forehead, and he didn't expect the other party to be so cruel, and he was busy explaining: "He was abetting others to attempt the theft, how could it not be indefinite."

He Shichen heard that there was no statutory felony, and he was quite dissatisfied: "He is hiring someone to steal now. Maybe he will buy murder in the future. How can he be released?"

"No, no, this kind of thing that hasn't happened is not counted in the law."

"Tsk, I knew I would collect some more evidence."