Chapter29

Tan Muxing seriously suspected that He Shichen and Chu Qianli's sibling relationship could not stand the test of learning, so He Shichen chose to transfer the contradictions and crises to the friendship between him and his deskmates.

Except for sports and fine arts, Tan Muxing's scores in all subjects are average. He usually does not supervise the study at the same table, mainly because he is not qualified. He had a different idea from He Shichen. He didn't have a strong fighting spirit, and he felt that he could be counted at the same table and had a good family background. Anyway, he could live a good life.

Tan Muxing sighed in front of the mock test transcript on the table. He looked at the startling countdown ranking, and he didn't know what to do for a while.

But her test score was too low.

Although she is strong in astrology, she must at least have a diploma.

After a while, Chu Qianli and Qiu Qingkong hopped back to class. The two of them had just completed the extra test for girls' sports, and they also ran to the school gate to steal milk tea for takeaway.

Qiu Qingkong put the plastic bag on the desk, she picked up two cups of milk tea from it, and said, "I will bring them to them."

Chu Qianli nodded, took another cup from the bag, and handed it to the big white bear at the same table: "This cup is yours."

"Thank you." Tan Muxing said suspiciously, "...didn't you bring it to He Shichen?"

"The money printing machine doesn't drink milk tea, only black ink." Chu Qianli added, "For example, coffee or something."

Talking about Mu Xing holding the cold milk tea, he always felt heavy in his hands, as if he had accepted the burden of persuading the same table to learn.

Chu Qianli slammed the milk tea with a straw, and she stirred it happily and began to enjoy it.

"tasty?"

"It's delicious, Qiu Qingkong said it's an online celebrity store, and the delivery fee for good guys is more expensive than my poker."

Tan Muxing looked at her tablemate secretly with the corner of his light. He felt that she was in a good mood now, and began to rack his brains to organize the wording, and tentatively said: "There will be an extra day off before the mid-term exam. Do you want to come to my house?"

"Okay, I didn't go to the natural scenic area last time, so I can go together this time." Chu Qianli didn't hesitate, she simply responded, obviously very enthusiastic about talking about Mu Xing's family.

Tan Muxing hurriedly said: "No, I mean everyone will review together..."

Chu Qianli wrinkled her face, then smiled again: "It's okay, you review, I'll go to the natural scenic area!"

Talking about Mu Xing quietly for a few seconds, he felt that his words were wrong, and said bit the bullet: "...you want to review too?"

When Chu Qianli heard the words, she immediately squatted down on the table and started to grumble again: "I don't want to review."

Tan Muxing comforted: "Always get a diploma, otherwise it will be very troublesome in the future..."

Chu Qianli fell silent. She wanted to reply "Do I have a future?" but she shouldn't say this.

She is now going to school step by step, just don't want to be discovered by others, it is bound to cause an uproar. Even if you see future information, not everything can be revealed.

Chu Qianli pressed his face to the desk and said dullly, "Is the diploma useful?"

Tan Muxing was taken aback, he scratched his head in distress, and softly persuaded: "You may find it useless now, but maybe it will be useful in the future, such as going to college or doing other things..."