Chapter53

Wan Ketan opened his mouth to curse, but coughed violently. He was out of breath, bowed and twitched, like a green prawn struggling on the shore.

Chu Qianli just had a casual tone. She was a little flustered at this time, and she subconsciously looked at the door and reminded: "Wait a minute, don't touch the porcelain, the day I count is not today, you don't mess with me, wait until I leave. Sick?"

"I have to go to class on Monday, so I can't be questioned by the police!" Chu Qianli was afraid that Wan Ketan would be in a coma on the spot, so she jumped into the Yellow River and became a suspect somehow.

Wan Ketan coughed more fiercely when he heard this, he took a deep breath, and it took a long time to calm down, and sneered: "Then your level is not very good, and you still suspect that you are not accurate?"

"It's not that I suspect that I'm not sure, it's that I suspect that you have to perform to defeat destiny and directly advance the day."

"..."

Wan Ketan has never seen such a rude child. If he hadn't been physically fit recently, he would be angrily hitting people with crutches now.

Wang Ping's previous evaluation was very accurate. If Chu Qianli speaks unpleasantly, it is by no means a low EQ, it is because she deliberately made people angry.

Wan Ketan was too lazy to argue with the little girl. He pondered for a long time and asked, "How long has Chu Yizheng been dead?"

Chu Qianli answered vaguely: "What happened in recent years."

"Hmph, he was famous among his peers at the time, but he was just like that in his later years." Wan Ketan sneered, "I thought he was so capable!"

When Chu Qianli heard him belittle Grandpa, her eyes flickered, and she raised her eyes and said, "What is meant by 'but that's it'?"

"I can't break through my lifespan, isn't it just that?"

Chu Qianli ridiculed coolly: "Don't you think it's easy to break through your lifespan? If you still learn from others to light the seven-star lamp, Zhuge Kongming didn't change your lifespan. Could it be that you feel worthy?"

"Everyone will die. I have seen so many births, old ages, sicknesses and deaths after learning this, but I won't accept it when it's my turn?"

Wan Ketan tried to light the seven-star lamp to continue his life, and Chu Qianli just wanted to laugh after watching it on the second floor.

Wan Ketan was punctured tragically, but he was not annoyed, but rather coldly said: "Little girl, the lips move lightly, then I will let you die now, can you be reconciled?"

Chu Qianli was silent for a moment, and replied: "Yes, and you can't."

"That's not right, no one can be reconciled!" Wan Ketan suddenly became excited, even with a panting voice, and said loudly, "Others don't understand, you should know what it's like to be short of time, we are all Of course, practitioners must find a way to change."

Wan Ke Tan's eyes flashed brightly, just like a person wandering on the sea, trying to grasp the last survival board.

Seeing this scene, Chu Qianli tilted her head slightly and said calmly: "Sure enough, the book is right. I hope to feel that I am important is also one of the differences between humans and other animals."

"what?"

"The birth of heaven and earth is expensive for people. Of course, this is what people write to others. You have to let cats write it. Maybe it is the birth of heaven and earth, and cats are precious." Chu Qianli said calmly, "You also feel that you are a spiritual practitioner. People, those are precious people, Master, it's normal to have this kind of thought."