Chapter125 (END)

The Greatest Astrologist   Chapter 125 - Finale (Part 2)

After the glorious light, the seven-star dial on the Gate of Truth slowly retracted, and the radiant walls were also restored to their original state, and the starry sky, dreamlike and illusionary scenes disappeared like clouds and smoke.

Only Lin, lying flat, verified the power of the ruins.

The people around carefully investigated Lin's situation, and then shook his head at Q silently, confirming that he was unable to return to the sky.

If someone had a fluke for the ruins at first, now they see Lin in a vegetative state, they will be truly frightened, and they will feel the fear of the unknown. No one understands the principle of the mural, nor does anyone know why others are okay, it just happens that Lin falls into brain death.

Q stared at Lin on the ground, his expression was complicated, and he said helplessly, "Maybe this is fate."

The people he cultivated have gone astray, and now they have fallen into this end, and he can't help but feel helpless. He initially hoped that the family would prosper for a long time, but he didn't know why the goals and results were drifting away, and it was exhausting.

He might also have to rest.

Without Lin's command, Shi Zhuqu and others outside the ruins were quickly subdued. They had no power to fight back against the Chinese and the people of Country H.

Lilith was taken down on the spot. Joe also broke free and was free.

EBNER tried to move the crystal ball, and he found that he could remove it easily now, without getting stuck on the stone pillar.

The chaos ends and everything subsides.

Everyone was going to go outside the hall, but they found car marks in the corridor. This was left by Lin and others when they came in recklessly.

EBNER scratched his head in distress: "I don't know if I can find a way to fix it."

A group of people avoided driving marks and crossed the dim corridor, finally seeing the sky outside.

Outdoors, Liu Jun and others are counting people after the chaos. Fortunately, Huang Xian reminded them in time and did not cause any losses.

Chu Qianli kept shrinking behind talking about Mu Xing, and she squeezed the things in her hands tightly. After the Seven Stars Link was completed, a stone rolled out of the dial, but the light in the hall was too strong for her to check the details.

Now she came out of the tunnel and returned to the team she was familiar with. Finally she had the opportunity to spread her palms and observe the dazzling round gem in her hand. It is like the red stars in the sky, shining and shining in her hands, it seems to be made of special materials.

"This is..." Tan Muxing hesitated when seeing the golden ruby ​​in her palm, "...Baby stone?"

The baby stone is a pure red spar, but it is nowhere near as shining as the gemstone in her hand. The jewels in front of you overflowed with dazzling light, in the same style as the frescoes when the ruins were closed.

"It seems to be made of baby stones. I have experienced refined gems." Pan Yicheng looked worried, "Did you pick it up in the ruins? Doesn't it affect the body?"

Because Lin fell in the hall somehow, the Monderson Group panicked.

Qiao and others believe that Lin angered God and was punished, making others feel awe of the ruins, lest they be cursed. The remaining people stayed cautiously inside the ruins, and their attitude was much more respectful than in the past.