Chapter100

Chu Qianli's scientific remarks instantly shocked the audience.

It took a long time for everyone to digest the vibration frequency resonance, but they still refused to give up their opinions.

Qiao shook his head and said, "Although ordinary people can't see it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist."

Huang Jue brought out his own example, and he argued with reason: "Oh, don't you believe it, there are many evil things in this world. I saw it in the south last time, and the ghost was..."

Chu Qianli firmly said: "It's not a ghost."

"Why not a ghost? Then what do you think I saw!?"

"Don't ask, ask is quantum entanglement."

Huang Jue was stunned: "What, what entangled..."

"So you have to study hard, friends, when you understand quantum mechanics, we will discuss these again!" Chu Qianli waved his hand and made a concluding speech.

Huang Jue: "?"

A is ridiculous: "Is it impossible to discuss the high-dimensional world without physics knowledge?"

Everyone obviously didn't agree, they all wanted to persuade Chu Qianli to chat and start to surround her gradually.

Tan Muxing witnessed this scene and recalled her tone when she mentioned her peers, and she had an inexplicable premonition that history would repeat itself. She said that she was always besieged, and it was not without reason.

Fortunately, Chu Qianli was used to seeing strong winds and waves, and was already very familiar with the scene of pinching.

She immediately clapped her hands, reorganized the order, and said with an aura: "Alright, okay, friends, don't get excited, we need to have a process for discussing academics. I don't want to engage in your ghost system, but we have to introduce a unified standard to discuss these. Well!"

Others questioned: "Unified standards?"

"You see here are orthodox Taoist friends, this already has its own system." Chu Qianli stood up, motioned to Xu Zaiyuan and Liu Jun with his right hand, and motioned to Huang Jue on the other side with his left hand, "This is a friend who is on the horse." , Your systems will collide, who cares who hasn't made it clear yet..."

"We also have the patron saint of Northern Europe. Now we are flying to China on an international flight. It is hard to tell which deity to listen to in this realm." Chu Qianli raised his eyes to Qiao and said seriously, "You gods The immigration regulations haven't been revised, so it's unreasonable for me to believe it if I just press my head?"

Lilith: "These are actually cosmic energy."

"Very well, now friends who talk about cosmic energy have also appeared." Chu Qianli asked curiously, "So is anyone here studying Kabbalah?"

A: "I dabble a little."

Chu Qianli resolutely made a decision: "Yes, that's a lot, otherwise you will discuss it internally first, and then send a theistic representative to talk to me!"

A: "?" There is actually a process?

Huang Jue stared at the Taoist priests unkindly: "Then it must be ours in the Eastern Realm. Isn't this the only thing left for me and the Taoist priests?"

Xu Zaiyuan and Liu Jun looked at him coldly.

Joe retorted dissatisfiedly: "Lun is the secret treasure given to mankind by God Odin. You are really narrow only by geographical division..."