Chapter68

Chu Qianli held the Sanqing Bell unwillingly, she shook it to and fro, exploring the principle of the bell.

The waiter in the tea house brought the tea and talked about the evening star pouring tea for everyone present. The fragrance of tea overflowed when the hot water came out.

Mei Ru Z held the cup and drank tea. Seeing Chu Qianli stubbornly fiddle with the three bells, she said leisurely: "Yes, shake it before drinking. If we go to dinner later, you can shake it before dinner. "

Chu Qianli was stunned: "It's impossible, it's an antique anyway, it should be useful."

Meiru Z: "It seems that it can be used as a musical instrument when doing things, but I haven't seen anyone in my family use it."

Chu Qianli shook three clearing bells, and tentatively said, "Dropthebeat?"

Talking about Twilight Star: "?"

Chu Qianli didn't figure out the usage of the three clear bells, she also talked to Mei Ru Z about the reason for looking for Hongjing props, and the travel notes left by her grandfather.

"There is still this thing, but I haven't heard any family members mention it. It's mainly because I am the only one in my generation to make things easy." Meiru Z took the Hongjing compass, she looked at it carefully, and then read it. Return it to Chu Qianli, "You are a Feng Shui compass, it is indeed practical, but I don't know how to use it either."

According to Mei Ru Z, Mei Manling is a female relative from her mother, but she doesn't know the experience of her elders when she was young, let alone the use of the family's three clearing bells.

"Of course, this thing is unsellable. It's a heirloom." Meiru Z shook Sanqingling, and even the bell on her wrist made a crisp sound. "Someone wanted to buy it before, but I didn't agree, and I didn't have enough money yet. Woolen cloth."

Tan Mu Xing glanced at Meiru Z's bell bracelet. He was surprised and whispered: "What is the bell on your hand?"

Meiru Z's clothes from head to toe are very valuable, but the little bell on her wrist looks special, which does not match her dressing style.

Chu Qianli smiled and said, "It should be used to start a hexagram."

Meiru Z showed admiration: "Yes, I can see through it soon."

Tan Muxing looked curious.

Chu Qianli explained: "Big sister is the plum blossom mind-changing, stressing the combination of easy-to-number, external response and heart, external response is the harbinger of the external environment, this bell should enhance external response."

The so-called man is not as good as the sky is that people copy the eternal hexagram in a specific environment, and then they will never be 100% accurate. Only by capturing the external response of the moment can you flexibly obtain accurate results.

Of course, this ability extremely tests the level of a fortuneteller, just as it takes inspiration to engage in art. Plum Blossom Heart is easy to get started and difficult to improve, and the difference between beginners and the ceiling is also huge.

Mei Ru Z: "I know quite clearly, what are you mainly doing? Six Yao? Qimen Dunjia?"

Chu Qianli shook her head. She pointed upwards and said with a smile: "Study the heavens."

"Ziwei? Then your Gua-breaking system is different from mine." Meiru Z said in surprise, "I thought you were also the one of innate gossip."

Mei Ru Z studied the deduction from the Heavenly Stems and Earthly Branches, the Five Elements and Eight Diagrams, and Chu Qianli studied the deduction of the star's nature, which is homologous to the Zhouyi, but is very different.