Chapter124

The Greatest Astrologist   Chapter 124 - Finale (Part 1)

Pan Yicheng reported the situation back to China and contacted the Chinese personnel next to the ruins to start meeting with leader Q of Monderson.

Just after Chu Qianli awoke in the hospital, she and Tan Muxing didn't rest for too long, so they changed their clothes and went to the gate of truth.

At the door, Tan Muxing had put on clean clothes. He saw Chu Qianli in a skirt for a moment. Then he couldn't help smiling, and pressed his mouth with restraint.

"What's so funny?" Chu Qianli turned around casually, and she showed it openly, and said plausibly, "Talking things should be formal."

"Isn't it cold?" Tan Muxing said helplessly, "When I was making clothes, I didn't expect you to wear it now."

The temperature in country H is relatively low. Although she is wearing a thick coat, she is still worried about being too thin.

"It's not cold even in the car." Chu Qianli looked down and frankly said, "And I am inexplicably in good spirits now."

After Chu Qianli relied on murals for divination underwater, not only was he not injured when he was drowning, but he also felt full of strength. The doctors believed that she was in a relaxed state, and instead of struggling to put too much pressure on her body, she was lucky to get through the difficulties.

"After going back..." Tan Mu Xing's eyes drifted, he hesitated and lowered his head, finally mustering up the courage and hesitating, "I will make you another winter coat."

Chu Qianli mumbled: "The stars are so stingy, should you just make one?"

"Then how many do you want?" He glanced at her secretly, and never said anything like that, suddenly he was confused and embarrassed, and changed his words quietly, "...you can keep making clothes for you."

"How long has it been?"

"Every year from now on."

Chu Qianli was startled.

When Tan Muxing saw her in a daze, he panicked inexplicably, and hurriedly explained: "Of course you don't have to wear all of them, you can pick what you like, there is no meaning to force you to accept it all..."

Tan Muxing is afraid that she will feel pressure, as if she must wear his clothes.

"Then shouldn't I do this every year and every quarter? Otherwise, how can I wear any clothes?" Chu Qianli arrogantly, "Xingxing should publish a fashion album when he returns. Let me see what new clothes are there every quarter!"

"what!?"

Chu Qianli grumbled: "The Zhishi of other people's family made a lot of clothes, but my Zhishi only made one for me, so I don't have any clothes to wear..."

"...But I didn't do well, and I always feel like I can't send it."

"I don't care! You have to do it!"

When Tan Muxing listened to her unreasonably making trouble, after all, she couldn't help but laugh. He took the lead to step down the steps and proactively extended his hand to her, his eyes softly said: "Okay, every season from now on, I will make clothes for you."

His expression became more gentle against the background of Xixue.

"It's pretty much the same."

Chu Qianli shook his warm palms back and rushed to the next stop far away.

Floating clouds floated over the snowy field.

The site is heavily guarded near the ruins. It is far away from the central city, and is an independent and flat suburb, where only the workstations for exploration and research are located. Now, the surrounding area is being sealed, fenced up, and uniformed soldiers stand guard every few steps.