Chapter88

Chu Qianli asked He Shichen aloud, she hurriedly covered her ears, and argued in a low voice: "Then everyone has a means of transportation when going to college."

"How far is the home from the university? You are even closer to the university than the airport!"

He Shichen was shocked. The most outrageous thing was that the plane Chu Qianli picked was not cheap. He didn't even know where she got so much money? Is it so easy to cheat now! ?

He Shichen is now so angry that his brain hurts. He rubbed his temples, and then forced his composure: "No, isn't it good for you to do other things with the money? Why do you have to buy a plane?"

Chu Qianli said innocently, "Because I don't have a plane."

"You don't need it at all!" He Shichen hates that iron can't become a steel track. "This money alone is enough to buy a bunch of broken gold toys, and the rate of return is higher for a little investment and financial management. Why do you have to use it every time. Is the money spent?"

He Shichen thought that Chu Qianli could spend money before, but now the consumption amount has set a new record again, which even makes him feel a little strange and surprised. Even if she has never been exposed to high consumption since she was a child, she will inevitably float away when she just returned home, and she will not reach this point, just like a bold gambler.

She doesn't seem to be afraid at all, and really treats money as numbers. This is a weird state.

Chu Qianli: "I can understand my brother's thoughts, but I have no plans to invest in financial management."

"Then you can start planning now..."

Chu Qianli confidently said: "Investment and financial management is your job, I can't grab your job, then our family positioning will not collide!"

He Shichen gritted his teeth: "...I really appreciate your consideration."

"Furthermore, financial management is about seeking long-term income. This is a rule that normal people follow. I don't need to follow this."

He Shichen was taken aback, his face was suspicious: "Why don't you need to follow this?"

Chu Qianli paused for a few seconds, her eyes flickered, and she replied, "It's better to take the money of the person who invests and manages the money directly."

Excellent investor He Shichen: "..."

very good.

He Shichen felt that his blood pressure was high again.

In the living room, the two tore about consumption concepts, and finally negotiated how to raise the plane together.

Chu Qianli got what she wanted, and she slipped back to the room contentedly, looking very happy.

He Shichen watched her leap into the room, the sullen expression on his face faded, instead he frowned solemnly, and began to type cracklingly, typing "Why do some people overspend" in the search bar.

He originally thought that Chu Qianli was vain and loved to compare, or liked expensive luxury goods, but now he found that she was not very concerned about the golden utensils she bought. The same is true for private jets, and it is estimated that they will soon be forgotten.

If she says that she is not right and wrong, she will never raise this to her parents, it means that she can tell right from wrong in her heart.

She seems to love money, but she doesn't seem to care.

There are many answers on the webpage. Many people think that the stress is causing the bad mood. They use consumption as a means of venting, so they will pursue short-term stimulation and relieve the state of emptiness and anxiety.