Chapter 34

In front of the barrier, Chu Qianli stared at the painting blankly, with no intention of leaving at all.

When Tan Muxing saw this, he let out a long sigh, and began searching hard, intending to check the price of other works by the artist. The selling price of the artwork is related to the artist's fame and age. This painting is from the 18th century, and the artist is Lyle Gadbury.

Tan Muxing sighed with emotion while searching on his mobile phone: "Fortunately, we didn't go to the Forbidden City."

Chu Qianli: "What?"

Tan Muxing: "You have to look at the things in the Forbidden City, and that can only be solved by going to jail."

"..."

Chu Qianli approached Tan Muxing, and she looked at his screen and supervised him to collect information.

Tan Muxing said helplessly: "Without the painter's information, the only item on the Internet is the introduction of the exhibits in the art gallery. I can't find out what Lyle Gadbury has painted before."

"It should be a pseudonym." Chu Qianli thought for a while. "The painter probably wouldn't dare to use his real name."

"why?"

"Because people who used to engage in astrology and tarots were considered heretics. It is said that the Bible explicitly prohibits astrology and other activities, so some astrologers are guilty of being caught." Chu Qianli smiled, "This is a crime. The sin of idols."

"There is also a book called "Christian Astrology" by the ancient sect, but the content has nothing to do with Christianity. The whole book talks about classical astrological techniques. This book feels like a name that was judged in that era."

Tan Muxing was dumbfounded: "I think metaphysics and believers are the same."

"God will be furious when he hears this!" Chu Qianli was startled, "but the gods of Christianity should not be able to control you. Fortunately, Marx doesn't care if I do astrology."

Tan Muxing couldn't find the painter's information, so he didn't know the price of the painting, so he could only ask the staff of the art museum.

He learned the name of the organization that held the exhibition and searched the Internet again, wondering: "I think it's a bit difficult for you to want this painting."

"Is it expensive?"

Seeing her loss, Tan Muxing had to explain: "Mainly this is a private collection, and people are not short of money, I think it is unlikely to sell, even you have met people in their family."

Tan Muxing understands the mentality of a big family very well. If someone comes to buy his own antiques, it is impossible for his family to sell them. This is not a question of money, but a feeling that it is meaningless to do it.

On campus, the activity room of the Student Union is no longer crowded, and only the cadres are still working in the room.

In the past, He Shichen and Qi Yan would check the information at noon, but today two students came to visit.

He Shichen bound the materials and said blankly: "Talking about Twilight Star, why do you and her feel like going to the art museum and you can go to the supermarket?"

When Tan Muxing faced He Shichen's death sight, he lowered his head in a weird manner, not daring to speak out at all.

He Shichen is now completely convinced. Chu Qianli went to talk about Muxing's house for the first time, and when he came back, he clamored to buy the scenic compound. Later, he moved the golden sundial back to his family.