Chapter112

The Monderson Group has been looking for the remaining keys, but due to the different forms of the keys, the progress is quite slow.

Chu Qianli's hand was two keys, which was naturally unexpected and shocked.

Lin faced the ripped-off, he said annoyed: "We are a cooperative relationship, she has long held the key, but you keep concealing it..."

Compared with paid rewards, Lin is now nervous about negotiations. Even if the crystal ball is aside, the Chinese side still has four keys, which breaks the original idea!

No one thought that Chu Qianli could hide till now!

Pan Yicheng: "Oh, it took a lot of effort. We didn't know it at first."

Chu Qianli took advantage of the situation and began to play the game, dissatisfied: "Professor Pan, we respect you as a professor and brought us, so that we dare to hand over the keys with confidence. Who would expect that it is not rare at all..."

Pan Yicheng was sorry: "Oh, what should I do, you two really don't want to go?"

"..."

Seeing that the two sang and played together, how could he not understand the hints in the words, no wonder Chu Qianli was confident all the way. She already had two keys in her hand, and she pretended not to understand, and asked if Monderson had all the keys.

Even if she accidentally overturned the car halfway, she would be able to solve the trouble by taking out the key, and they were expected to have nothing to do with her!

Lin was still arrogant and determined just now. After he was silent for a moment, his voice became lower, and he reached out to the people around him: "...or the previous account?"

He did not look pleasing to Chu Qianli, but the key to the relic was the most important, and now he had to knock off his teeth and swallow it in his belly.

"It's still the previous account." Chu Qianli tilted his head and blinked, "But we were actually questioned as having no credibility. This is simply discrediting our reputation. It seems that there is still no apology."

Lin brows slightly, his eyes are slightly cold, and after a few seconds of pondering, he impatiently increases the price: "Twenty."

This means that I would rather increase the money than apologize.

Chu Qianli smiled and said, "It turns out that an apology is so valuable."

Lin warned in a cold voice: "You don't have to make an inch."

"This is not an inch, but this little money is nothing to you. Since we are a cooperative relationship, at least you have to show an attitude."

As a member of Mondson's exposure to the public, Lin is worth hundreds of billions of dollars, not to mention the part of the family business that is far from the public eye. For him, money is like a game number, and more importantly, his prestige as a leader.

He cannot apologize, cannot admit defeat, cannot admit his mistakes. He can be said to have been blackmailed by paying for it, but it would be discredited to take the initiative to apologize.

Such people will never believe in their own mistakes, they always feel that they are the rules of the world itself. It's like Lin still doesn't think it's wrong to break into EBNER's apartment and search for the spirits. Even if they have broken the tea set, they only need to pay ten more sets. Why should they apologize?

Lin previously asked the consulates of many countries to question China's abuse of power and process errors. Chu Qianli now says "to discredit our reputation", which is obviously a needle in Mianli and there is something in his words.