Chapter104

Shi Zhuoqu has never been good at dealing with Chu Qianli. He pondered for a few seconds, and instead of realizing the matter, he whispered: "Even if you work in a special place, we don't think that your previous background is anything. People have the pursuit of better conditions. Right, Lin also believes that the future may be more important."

"This is worthy of a smack." Chu Qianli touched her chin. She turned to look at Tan Muxing and complained in dissatisfaction, "Xingxing, they treat us as two-faced people, thinking that using money can shake faith."

Tan Muxing condensed his eyebrows slightly, and said sternly: "President Shi..."

Chu Qianli asked with interest: "Our stars are very expensive, how much do you plan to spend?"

Talking about Twilight Star: "?"

Tan Muxing changed his mouth and face in a second when he saw her, and it was not completely unreasonable that he mistakenly believed that they were two-faced people.

"If you are interested, you can talk to Lin in detail."

Shi Zhuoqu led the way and guided the two of them.

Chu Qianli left the lively reception. She looked at Shi Zhuoqu in front of her and said casually: "So Xiao Shi also came here for better conditions?"

The two met Shi Zhuoqu when dealing with the Shi family incident, and they had a brief understanding of his family conditions.

Tan Mu Xing's tone is sincere: "Zong Shi's family background has far surpassed most people."

"Ke people always have to go up and jump out of the original environment to become better. If I still stay at home, I will be the hotelier at most, but it's different here." Shi Zhuoqu meant something." I don't think the two should give up on a larger platform."

"Here." Shi Zhuoqu stopped, he knocked on the door gently, motioning for the two to enter the house.

In the room, Lin saw the two entering the room. He was still wearing a formal dress, stood up enthusiastically, and said with a big smile: "Welcome you two, please sit down."

This is the first time the two have talked to Lin, and they used to just meet each other briefly.

"The performance of the two in the second round of screening was amazing. Today I finally have the opportunity to have a formal chat." Lin laughed, "It was too hasty when the badge was awarded."

Chu Qianli: "I thought you didn't watch the screening at all, you just let the people below deal with it."

"How come? I have been paying attention to everyone, including the suggestions made by the two in the first test. All of them have been well absorbed and adopted. I believe you will also see subsequent changes."

Tan Muxing: "You invited us here alone. Is there anything wrong?"

"I believe that the two of you have also seen that our team has just been established. Experts from all over the world are gathered here, but as long as the team needs a leader." Lin said, "To be honest, I didn't disclose some information at the last conference. The ruins of Country H are dangerous, and at the same time seven keys are needed to open the ruins."

"key?"

"Yes, the two are acquainted with Ms. Mei, and they should know that she was exempt from the exam at the time, because she held the baby stone antique that flowed from the ruins. It was one of the seven keys."

Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing looked at each other subconsciously, but didn't expect the baby stone item to be the key!

Thinking about it this way, it is reasonable for the Monderson Group to exempt people with the key from the test, otherwise there would be no way to open the door.