Chapter102

Faced with the accusations of theists, Tan Muxing was now dizzy for a while, if it weren't for Chu Qianli to help out, he even suspected that he had strayed into a MLM organization.

It feels like you know that you are incapable, and other people insist that you have magical powers, and there is a terrible tendency to faintly draw you into religion. No matter which socialist builder encounters this scene, they will be panicked.

Chu Qianli stood in front of Tan Muxing. She was obviously not tall, but she put on a little bear protecting the big bear. She was dissatisfied: "Don't bother Xingxing. They say that he is not interested in these things. If you talk more, I will report you all! "

Huang Xian screamed: "Good fellow, little girl, I can tell you that you are afraid that I will tell his fate, and you even brought him to the scene..."

Huang Xian saw that there were generals in the talk about the evening star, and I am afraid that in his previous life, he was still contaminated with the blood of many artisans. Such people can be said to be specialized in metaphysics.

Tan Muxing explained in a low voice: "I actually..." I know.

Huang Xian sneered: "You only know the generals, but you don't know what generals you have been..." That's the one who specializes in killing spells.

Chu Qianli heard him talk more, she wanted to interrupt this, and threatened coolly: "A horse is not a wild animal, and it will not be rescued by the Animal Protection Association. If you talk nonsense, you must use fur to be responsible!"

Huang Xian: "..."

Huang Xian's eyebrows jumped, his face tangled for a long time, and finally swallowed the words back, without mentioning the matter again.

Chu Qianli knew that when Tan Mu Xing was young, the words of the Taoist Master had a psychological shadow. Don't look at her every day, but never mention his past and future, just considering that he might think too much about it.

She hadn't deliberately talked about Evening Star, but she had obtained his birthday when she first met. Some news will flow into her mind without special research. She knows that in some religious sayings, he had karma with a number of people in his previous life.

However, she doesn't care about these, the stars are the stars, she knows what he is best.

It's just that she is also counted in the arithmetic by coincidence. If he knows that he has killed the arithmetic in the previous life, it may cause him to uneasy and speculate. It is better not to mention that there is no reincarnation in the previous life.

Huang Xian did not continue to speak, and talked about Muxing being able to get out of trouble.

The Five Ghosts Luck Law was broken, and the rest is the finishing touch.

Lilith didn't understand the Eastern method, and wondered: "So is this kind of fortune ritual really useful?"

"Whether it is useful or useless, if you use improper methods for your own benefit, sooner or later, you will have to be re-liquidated. The cause and effect will not let people take advantage of the loopholes." Chu Qianli shrugged, "but Tingfeng Xiyulou has been changed hands twice. Those who change the Five Ghosts' Luck Law must be really rich, and it is impossible for them to sell their carefully crafted formations."

Not everyone can use spells, even if it works, there are side effects. If the follow-up is not handled properly, it may even produce backlash.

Chu Qianli looked around the interior of the house. After browsing the paintings and calligraphy on the wall, she said casually: "The warlock who built this place once really thought that he had a fortune. Who would have thought that one day he would be killed violently outside the house, and the people who took over this house later did not I dare to mess with the layout of the secret altar, and I am afraid that the strange formation will affect the price of the Tingfeng Drizzle Building and the villa area. I must not completely seal this up and then resell it to Fang."