Chapter113

In country H, the thin clouds of gold and red are like sunshine, and the research station is located under the snow-covered mountain.

Near the ruins, countless well-dressed researchers were busy shuttled, and only EBNER was waiting outdoors wearing a scarf. Standing on the side of the cliff, he looked up at the gorgeous sky like a fantasy picture, and looked at the small city under the mountain not far away, feeling unprecedented peace and tranquility.

EBNER sneezed in the cool air, he shrugged his nose again, and said with emotion, "It's better here."

After a while, an old man with golden white hair and a straight back came out of the research. He had light gray-blue eyes, but he didn't look bleak. His gestures were like an old-school gentleman, but he showed the calmness of a powerful man. And prestige, the delicate brooch of snake and apple is pinned on the chest.

"Ebner." Q saw the person on the edge of the cliff, he walked to the other side, and said again, "I heard, your terrible negotiations and funny lost keys."

Alberta pulled at the corner of his mouth and said helplessly: "...how should I explain that I have worked hard."

"I don't believe that your pendulum can't see where things are going." Q said calmly, "You still dislike Lin in your heart."

EBNER shrugged: "Well, I admit that it was a bit gloat to see him deflated, but I swear that I did not neglect his duty on major issues. I did not expect Lin to take the key away. Even for divination, I don't know everything, at least. Providing directions is like solving a puzzle in a ruin."

"To be honest, Lin's current state will cause chaos in the ruins sooner or later. This is something I can know without a pendulum. He is hostile to our explorers from afar and is not at all cooperative."

Q pondered for a few seconds, and said, "I have considered this matter, and plan to stop letting him come into contact with exploring the ruins. You will be responsible for the next part of the work."

EBNER looked surprised: "Really? I have a hunch that he will be angry when he learns the news."

"I don't have a few years to live." Q stood beside EBNER, overlooking the Nordic architecture below, his eyes were covered with vicissitudes of life and wrinkles, and said calmly, "I originally hoped that he would take the load, but he is really bad now. It's too far. It's good to let him be responsible for the development of the baby stone when we finish the relic exploration work. At that time, the researchers have already left, and there shouldn't be any troubles."

Q looked down at the Monderson family crest brooch: "People always hope to get better and better. I used to think so, but at this age I gradually understand that accepting reality is also an important experience, and accepting the future is not as good as the present. The acceptance of reaching the apex is bound to decline, at best it will delay the decline."

"Next, you will take the lead in the work on the relics, and I will let Lin take charge of the surrounding cooperation."

EBNER: "Okay."

In the Chinese embassy abroad, Chu Qianli and others also experienced a long journey to reach the high-latitude country H.

Outside the window, the empty street was covered with light snow, and occasionally two or three pedestrians passed by slowly. The small Nordic buildings stand on both sides, but there are no tall buildings. The most striking building is the clock tower.

Far from being perilous when everyone came to Country H, it was quiet, comfortable, pure, and even lonely.

Chu Qianli lay down at the window and looked around. She looked around curiously: "The first time I have come to such a country, it is completely different from what I imagined."