Chapter 43

Chu Qianli and Qiu Qingkong followed. They were quite curious when they heard about it and said, "Let's visit your studio."

"I have never seen a place to make clothes."

Tan Muxing was chased and beaten, and finally broke and said: "...Okay."

The three of them came out of the house, walked through the simple and deep long corridor, through the bamboo bushes swaying by fine leaves, and headed to the depths of the compound.

While admiring the scenery in the courtyard, Chu Qianli commented pretentiously: "It's okay to have a courtyard like this."

Most of them are in the living room, or the sunny glass tea room, and they have not visited other places. The details in every part of the courtyard are quite exquisite, and there must be feng shui design in the construction.

The sky was slightly blue, and the continuous cloud layer was like a roller, covering the sky near the dry mountain.

Inside the house, the old Taoist stared at the layers of clouds. He stood by the window and let out a long sigh, and said with emotion: "It's going to rain."

"The Daoist will sit for a while. I'll see you in the mountains in the future. It's hard for my old arms and legs." Tan Qiyu sat at the table to make tea, pouring hot water skillfully, watching the tea set in the steam. Discoloration.

Mr. Xugan sat back at the table, he looked at the clear tea in the cup, and said relaxedly: "I really don't want to go up the mountain, then wait two or three years, then I can meet again."

"Two or three years is not short." Tan Qiyu said in surprise, "Why do you think about retreat? Didn't you go out to do things before?"

"Naomu cuts first, all Bi is suspicious, knowing that he can retreat, calm his heart." Xu Gan said with a smile, "one year later is an important turning point for my fellow men, there will be a hard-to-reach meeting in a century. "

"Then you shouldn't retreat? Should you come out more?"

The leader of Xugan Dao shook his head, and said kindly: "This is the same as when I advised you to keep your karma. The number of the heavens is reversed, and the prosperity is declining. There can be no two people coming out of the dry door. That's it."

Tan's family is able to survive the wind and frost for a hundred years, and he is also following the laws of nature. Anything that reaches its peak is bound to usher in decline. If you want to last for a long time, you must know how to advance and retreat, avoid the edge, and sometimes it is even harder to defend your career than to start a business.

Tan Qiyu asked suspiciously: "Can't two people come out?"

The leader of the road nodded: "Yes, my experience is over. Someone will come forward for the job. This is not my time."

"Now that I think about it, I really miss it, Chu Yizhen, Mei Manling, Yetang layman..." Xu Gandao laughed, "We were all able to toss at the beginning!"

Tan Qiyu sighed: "The name sounds familiar, but I haven't seen it for many years."

"From now on, children will fight the world, nothing like our old helper."

Taoist Sugan and Tan Qiyu were drinking tea and chatting about old things. The memories from many years ago were alive with these names, just like the tumbling tide, and aroused the joy of youth.

When the tea was soaked until it was tasteless, the leader of the road must stand up and say goodbye, and Tan Qiyu hurriedly sent it off.

The two walked to the corridor, trying to climb up the hill, but they saw three people not far away.