Chapter18

Chu Qianli would be a bit more ruthless when aligning with the banknote printing machine at home. She mainly relied on He Shichen not to dare to do it, but if she went out, she would constrain a lot.

I have to say that she is really accurate, and occasionally a real bear.

It's okay if you meet grandpa and other masterful masters, but some violent diviners really can't understand her.

The classmates didn't know the gossip in the back row, they only heard the jingle, and when they looked back, Wang Zheng fell to the ground.

The head teacher rushed to the office after hearing the wind.

In the corridor, He Shichen and Qi Yan walked together holding the materials. They quietly separated a few steps, and came out of the student union one after the other, intending to return to their respective classes.

The two have to rely on school activities to get extra points, and they will inevitably encounter each other. It is still a competitive relationship.

At the door of the class, the classmates all gathered together. They met and chatted, which aroused He Shichen's suspicion.

He wanted to disperse the crowd into the class, frowned and said, "What is this doing?"

"Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing clashed with Wang Zheng, and all three of them were called away by the teacher."

"what?"

When Qi Yan heard this, she also stopped and leaned in quietly.

He Shichen was quite surprised, but he has been surprised too many times recently, and now he can't mobilize his emotions, and said lightly: "Wang Zheng is not just a clown, what kind of conflict can they have?"

He Shichen was already numb.

The first week was divination and was talked by the teacher, and the second week was a conflict with classmates. Now he began to speculate about what she could do in the third week? Blew up the school?

The classmates looked at He Shichen in surprise: "You two look alike?"

He Shichen was confused: "Who do you like?"

"Chu Qianli, she seems to say that Wang Zheng is a clown, but Wang Zheng is impatient."

He Shichen: "...Thank you, I have been there." He didn't want to be like her at all.

Qi Yan sneered slowly: "He Shichen, you don't have much ability, so you still stop me from seeing her? If she is in our class, I guarantee that the person you are talking about will not dare to flutter in front of her."

He Shichen turned his head and glared at her, gritted his teeth and said: "Can you not mix up everything?"

He Shichen thinks that Qi Yan is extremely suspicious. The other party is obviously a child of a big family. He has been intrigued very much since childhood. Talking and acting have revealed a deep sense of strategy.

When Chu Qianli returned from the village, her head obviously couldn't turn around Qi Yan, and she might fall to wherever she was going.

The He family has only quickly started a family in recent years. The family relationship is actually very simple, and it is not the same as the Qi family. He Shichen's attitude towards Chu Qianli is more complicated. He seems to have no reason to manage her, but if he doesn't care about it, he causes trouble, such as inviting a strange Qi Yan.

He Shichen doesn't believe in feelings, but only in interests. When Chu Qianli was useful, Qi Yan would hold her, but Chu Qianli was useless, everything was different.