Chapter38

Chu Qianli was scared away by Qi Yan. Although she had found out Qi Yan's chart, she was still not good at responding to this person, so she quickly found an excuse to sneak home.

Qi Yan didn't tease Chu Qianli anymore, and arranged a return vehicle for her. Within two days, he sent the Tarot painting and the beaded armillary sphere.

In the He's villa, Yu Xin stared at the golden armillary sphere in his home in a daze, and asked, "Shi Chen, do you know where Qian Li got the money to buy these?"

When He Shichen asked his mother, he couldn't tell fortune-telling. At this time, his scalp became numb and he said vaguely: "...I gave some money."

Yu Xin nodded clearly: "Then be temperate this year, don't buy it again, you can't put it down at home."

He Shichen murmured, "...it may not work for me."

"Isn't it the money you gave?" Yu Xin glanced at him in surprise, "Could it be that you really want to buy a compound for your family, otherwise how can you put so many things?"

He Shichen: "?"

In the bedroom on the second floor, Chu Qianli tore open the tight packaging and saw the tarot painting he was thinking of. She threw the anti-vibration material aside, and began to disassemble and mount the frame laboriously, finally unloading the original painting.

The back of the Tarot painting is also shining, full of exquisite and beautiful dark lines, and it shines under strong light and there is a fine flash of light red crystal. Twenty-two large arcanas are formed into a vast starry sky, they are tightly stitched together, and there is no gap in sight.

Chu Qianli began to break the painting cruelly, only listening to the crisp and subtle sound, the starry sky painting was torn apart and turned into a square and regular tarot card of the same size. She carefully checked the face of the card, and the tarot card was unscathed and there were no burrs on the edges.

Chu Qianli couldn't put it down with the new brand, and couldn't wait to try it, but suddenly hesitated.

This tarot only has 22 large arcanas. Should I use the cards in his hand to fortune telling, or should I find a set of small arcanas to form a complete set?

Chu Qianli decided to try all kinds of methods. She hasn't thoroughly read the drawing on the card surface yet, and she needs some time to get acquainted with the new tools.

The waning moon is rising, the night is thick, and the villa area outside the window is quiet.

On the desk, colorful tarot cards were spread out in a mess, and Chu Qianli looked at the cards in discomfort while scribbling down his thoughts in the notebook. She has now browsed through the pictures of each card, but there are still many details on the screen that she can't figure out, plus there is no manual for this deck, so she can only figure it out on her own.

"Who the **** is Lyle Gadbury..." Chu Qianli said with a headache. "Even if this teacher leaves a pseudonym in the painting, he can reveal information in the card, otherwise, how can the child learn well?"

Many astrologers were afraid of predicting successful killing, leaving only cryptic and inexplicable pictures and words to avoid being caught by others. Historically, a certain astrologer used to foretell the London fire. He was arrested after the fire. Others suspected that he was an arsonist.

Chu Qianli understands the cautiousness of the predecessors, but now she is like an underground party intelligence worker. It is too difficult to decipher the code, and she can only obtain fragmented information.

When she was a beginner in astrology, she would not be able to form sentences, but she didn't expect to use this deck of cards to become a beginner.

The common Tarot systems on the market are nothing more than Marseilles, Waite and Thoth. This deck of cards is from the 18th century and may have been born earlier than some systems.