Chapter76

The expert advisory group currently has only two people left, but the work still has to go on. The desert is raging and the environment is harsh. The railway still needs to build replenishment stations, and the location of the station is very important.

The three of them were looking for dragons during a survey not long ago, and it is time to enter the acupuncture stage.

The ancients said that for three years to search for dragons and ten years for acupuncture. In Fengshui, mountains are collectively referred to as "dragons", and "cuves" are places where wind gathers air. The methods of acupuncture are different. If you are not an experienced master, you will often choose acupuncture points incorrectly, so there will be evidence of acupuncture points after acupuncture.

After preliminary investigation, Chu Qianli planned to use the water method to fix the acupoints. First, the no-man's land environment is dangerous, and some acupuncture methods are not applicable. Second, there is an extreme shortage of water in the Gobi. The site is built next to the water, and there is also emergency capacity for accidental water cuts.

On the wasteland, the construction team leader heard the expert team's thoughts, and said helplessly: "We want to find water too, but the machine went around for a while, and the water source was not visible on the surface image."

The project team often releases drones to inspect the railways along the route, and at the same time explore the terrain of unknown areas, and provide various types of image data for the construction.

Chu Qianli looked at the images on the screen. While searching for the previous materials, she reached out and gestured on the map, wondering: "Is there no water in this area?"

"No, I can zoom in and show it to you." The construction team leader zoomed in on the image, "Now it's all Gobi."

On the screen, the dry cracked road on the ground was clearly visible, and indeed no water source was visible.

Chu Qianli scratched his head: "Strange."

"Let's find the dragon and find the wrong..." Yu Ge asked the construction team leader, and he hurriedly changed his words, "Did we make a mistake in the previous survey?"

"No, there should be Lu water storage." Chu Qianli flipped through the drawing book and checked the work materials of the expert group.

The construction team leader said blankly: "What is Lu water storage?"

"Oh, that's our technical term." Yu Ge explained, "The one who stores water, the melting of water, the accumulation of water."

The construction team leader was even more surprised: "Can your professional terminology be explained in classical Chinese?"

Yu Ge was embarrassed for an instant. He didn't know how to explain it scientifically, and he said: "Ah..."

Chu Qianli was calm and calm: "It is the oasis formed by the gushing of groundwater in the desert or Gobi, and the lake in it is called Lushui."

Yu Ge: "...Yes, that's right, I just dropped my book bag and showed a couple of ancient prose."

The construction team leader nodded: "So that's the case, but it's really interesting, and it's weird to hear it at first."

"But there should be no oasis in this area, at least I can't find it by looking at the image now."

Although the drone did not bring back the image of the oasis, the construction team went to the area pointed by Chu Qianli to find the legendary Lu water storage.

Lonely smoke in the desert.

Everyone stood on top of the Gobi, with a panoramic view of the surroundings, and there was no greenery at all. The drone patrolled the vicinity repeatedly, and the water source was not found for a long time.