Chapter09

Chu Qianli's astrology business officially opened in school with the help of Tan Muxing and Qiu Qingkong.

Of course, Qiu Qingkong would not push advertisements everywhere. She knew the propaganda strategy very well, saying that the masters all follow the mysterious route and need others to shout and lift the sedan chair before making a grand debut.

Chu Qianli was puzzled: "Carry the sedan chair?"

Qiu Qingkong said excitedly: "Yes, I am an astrology apprentice. I will help the people around me with simple divination. Of course, I don't know how to calculate it at all now. In fact, I'm privately looking for a teacher to explain. After others believe that astrology is useful, I will talk about it. I can't solve more difficult problems, so I can only ask my teacher to come out, but she has to charge a little bit of money..."

When Chu Qianli heard this, he realized that ordinary people did not have a high degree of acceptance of metaphysics. Qiu Qingkong gave Xiaohui a little and then charged. This is a long-term fishing and it is not easy to be disgusted by other people.

If Qiu Qingkong sends out divination advertisements all over the sky, others will only resist Chu Qianli. Chu Qianli's line of the hermit astrologer can reduce unnecessary explanations and troubles.

Qiu Qingkong shook his voice: "The key to the forced push is to be condemned by the heavens, and the key is marketing. Personality is very important!"

Chu Qianli was full of admiration and couldn't help exclaiming: "You are so smart."

Talking about Twilight Star's weird face: "Why does it always feel like the entertainment industry?"

As an astrology apprentice, Qiu Qingkong has more divination props than Chu Qianli. Not only did she spread dark purple velvet cloth on the table, she also placed crystals and other objects in a pattern. If it were not forbidden by the school, I am afraid that she would have to light it up. Aromatherapy.

In her spare time recently, she is holding all kinds of tools to find work.

Tan Muxing looked at the various divination tools and asked humbly: "Does divination need so many things?"

Chu Qianli: "No, in the words of our village teacher, there are many poor students with stationery."

Regardless of Qiu Qingkong's knowledge of astrology, there are a lot of props.

Talking about Twilight Star: "I thought it was standard."

Chu Qianli sighed, "That's why so many people are harvested by expensive tarot cards for IQ tax."

Qiu Qingkong dissatisfiedly pierced the truth: "Teacher, the unopened tarot on your table is just out!"

Qiu Qingkong has been paying attention to the Tarot cards, and Chu Qian Liming will buy the latest ones.

Chu Qianli grumbled aggrievedly: "Neither did I say that I would not be harvested for IQ."

Talking about Twilight Star: "?"

Qiu Qingkong wandered in the corridor for a long time, finally waiting for the first order. After she helped the other party cast the astrological dice, she claimed that it took time to interpret, so she sneaked back to the class and said excitedly: "Yes, a fish has been hooked!"

Tan Mu Xing is not interested in astrology. He will be involved in this matter. It is completely due to the same table. At this time, he made a normal speech and said: "This sounds like a deception."

Chu Qianli looked at him and exclaimed: "Your words are okay in a certain sense. Some people think that metaphysics and deception are in the same house!"