Chapter05

Tan Muxing flipped through all kinds of arguments on the Internet for a long time, and walked along: "Although I am not sure whether astrology is scientific, I believe your divination skills are indeed amazing..."

Tan Mu Xing has no intention of exploring academic issues. He simply trusts Chu Qianli. Although it is different from his previous cognition, he can accept her ability in his heart.

Chu Qianli was quite satisfied: "That's enough, we know the difference, it's good to be able to do this."

Tan Mu Xing breathed a sigh of relief: "It's great, I'm still afraid of you being angry..."

Tan Muxing was afraid to offend Chu Qianli, after all, she had a big reaction just now and seemed to care about it.

Chu Qianli shook his head calmly: "No, even if you don't believe it, you won't be angry. You are already regarded as the most receptive among the people I meet."

Although her astrological prowess in the past was the top, she was still regarded as a liar many times. Countless people followed her every prediction, hoping that one day she would fail in divination and break the undefeated mythological record.

Among this group are fellow astrologers, people who study other numerology, and ordinary people who simply don't believe in metaphysics. Human beings are afraid of the unknown and cannot accept existence beyond their own cognition.

Chu Qianli's tone was casual, but Tan Muxing felt loneliness inexplicably from it, and her heart was suddenly pierced by her indifferent tone.

Tan Muxing quickly turned off the topic, and said kindly: "But you still watch Ma Zhe. I thought you were only interested in the stars."

Chu Qianli: "Ah, this is my self-protection mechanism."

Tan Muxing was taken aback: "What does this mean?"

Chu Qianli paused for a few seconds. She considered her words and tried to explain: "The most mysterious and controversial symbol in astrology is the moon node. The south node represents the past, which is what we are good at. Genetics is called heredity. Some people call it hereditary. Karma, it will make us choose instinctively..."①

"The South Node is our area of ​​attachment. I am indeed very talented in astrology, and I will even feel familiar and relaxed. This is what the South Node has told me, but if I get stuck in it, there will be no progress, just like the South Node. The meaning of'evacuation' is also an escape when encountering difficulties."

It will be comfortable to do what you are good at, and it also means that it is difficult to make new gains.

Chu Qianli has seen countless astrolabes, and naturally studied herself, even the starting point for her to study astrology.

Each person's astrolabe is unique, revealing his strengths and weaknesses.

Chu Qianli looked down and said: "I will read that Ma Zhe is a self-protection mechanism used to overcome the inertial influence of the South Node. People can only reach the future of development potential and grow and grow without indulging in primitive instincts. Change and evolution are the core of astrology."

Chu Qianli also astrological astrology, defeat also astrology, she occasionally pulls out, this is also what the star chart said.

Tan Muxing seemed to understand, "What would happen if you didn't have a self-protection mechanism?"

"Then I might rely on astrology to grab amazing wealth and status, but I also lost myself in the beautiful voices of the believers, and then mistakenly thought that I was the true god, and got a miserable end?" Chu Qianli blinked. Tentatively, "Similar to the cult leader who was killed?"