Chapter56

Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing asked He Jianping about resume skills and began to ponder it seriously when they returned home. Because it is a group resume, the two must be combined, and they have agreed to write their own first.

At home, Chu Qianli found that writing a resume was more tiring than studying.

"Brother! Brother!" Chu Qianli grabbed the second floor railing and looked down, eagerly looking for He Shichen's figure.

He Shichen sat in the living room, hearing her suddenly flattery, he raised his head impatiently: "What's wrong? No more money?"

"No, no!" Chu Qianli's eyes drifted, "Can you write a resume?"

He Shichen: "?"

He Shichen suspiciously asked, "What do you want your resume for?"

Chu Qianli smiled dryly: "Haha... I said I want to participate in the selection of special talents, do you believe it?"

"..."

He Shichen didn't go into details where the special talents were "special", but he thought it sounded like business, so he helped Chu Qianli polish his resume and filter out the messy information at the same time.

Chu Qianli looked at the new resume on the screen, touched her chin, and muttered: "Does this look a bit shabby? Can't it be artistically processed?"

He Shichen said coldly: "You dare to fake the selection of special talents in universities, are you really desperate? You didn't go to school after being found out."

"...Or did you want to take this to not go to school?" He Shichen glanced suspiciously at Chu Qianli.

Chu Qianli played haha ​​with a guilty conscience, she took her resume and ran back to the house, planning to make some adjustments by herself. He Shichen's terminology is relatively standard, but there is no content such as Ziweidoushu, which needs to be supplemented by Chu Qianli.

Not long after, Tan Muxing also sent his resume. He didn't listen to He Jianping's comments and posted a message. He used a relatively low-key and conservative terminology, but it was really decent. It should be because he likes design. He has participated in many religious arts. Aesthetic exhibitions and events.

Chu Qianli understood when he wanted to talk about the design style of Evening Star. He really didn't believe this, but he admired the beauty of art.

The two gathered together their resumes and sent them to He Jianping without knowing whether they could pass. They all felt a little outrageous, and they had no bottom for a while.

Fortunately, He Jianping did not directly say that his resume was screened. He soon received a new notice informing them that they would take a written test and an interview.

On the weekend, at the door of an unremarkable office building in the city, Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing met at the destination with their schoolbags on their backs.

The roads in the core city are relatively narrow. Chu Qianli looked around and said blankly: "Is it really like a special talent test, or an art test?"

Tan Mu Xing said stiffly: "I can't test fortune-telling, then I really can't."

"Don't panic, start a trigram." Chu Qianli wanted to reassure her tablemate. She started a trigram on the spot, but suddenly her head became numb, and she trembled, "It's over, it doesn't seem to go well, it shouldn't be counted... "

Chu Qianli's cultural class exam is absolutely unassuming, mainly because she is afraid that the result will not be good, and her mentality collapses in the exam room. She thought that fortune-telling would not lose, so she had the courage to count before the exam. Who would have thought that she would suffer a severe setback.