Chapter66

Tan Muxing was fine when he was in the car recently, so he would knit with colored ropes.

When Pan Yicheng heard about the reason why Evening Star learned the local characteristics of knitting, he couldn't help but comment: "Then she really has the potential to be a professor. This is really good at deceiving people as a day job. It was pretty good for fooling you over at the beginning."

Tan Mu Xing whispered while weaving the rope, "...Professor Pan, this is not like what the professor should say?"

Pan Yicheng calmly said: "This is what the professor really should say, and teach you the principles of social university."

"..."

Soon, the local personnel responsible for the relocation arrived in the village.

After a few days, the village negotiated conditions from various parties and finally agreed to move out of this place. But Saren and others have a small request, hoping that Chu Qianli can choose a date for the relocation.

The railway project and the village relocation are two teams, but the staff are fairly familiar with each other. When Chu Qianli and others arrived in the province, the local leaders had participated in receiving the wind, so it was not completely okay.

At the workstation, Batu sent the request back for someone else, and exclaimed: "They really treat you as a shaman. If it weren't for you to decide, maybe you still have to choose a location."

Although Chu Qianli insisted that he was not a shaman, the people in the village had a completely opposite attitude to her, revealing an innate sense of conviction, and occasionally amazed outsiders.

Chu Qianli put down the topographic map in her hand. She pondered for a moment and said, "Professor Pan, can I trouble you with something?"

"what's up?"

Chu Qianli told him his thoughts.

"Do you want to repay this love?" Pan Yicheng understood, and he thoughtfully said, "It's okay, I think about how to tell Lao Zhou."

Except Zhou Qu, everyone at the workstation chatted and discussed and finalized the details of the activities on the day of the village relocation.

The relocation of the village is not a trivial matter, and it cannot be completed in one day, but the villagers have to bid farewell to this place and hold a grand relocation ceremony.

A small village that preserves the shamanic culture is about to set off, and it will gather with other villages in the distance to build a new shamanic folk-custom village. This incident is also considered news locally. The relocation ceremony will be attended by local leaders, and even the workstation staff not far away will be invited.

The vegetation is sparse and the sky is clear.

In the village, many people gather together. The villagers will use traditional folk customs to distinguish them from the old site. They will move to the new site one after another after today, leaving this familiar and dangerous place.

As a representative of the engineering project, Zhou Qu also appeared at the ceremony. After talking with the local leaders who rushed over, he returned to Pan Yicheng, but suddenly found something strange.

Pan Yicheng's side was empty, and the other two were nowhere to be seen.

Zhou Qu asked suspiciously: "Where are the students you brought?"

The expert team brought by Pan Yicheng was numerous, but he was always around Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing, who was called a professor and a student by Zhou Qu.