Chapter 46

Tan Muxing didn't expect to take action to stop the chaos, but was inexplicably labelled as a helper of the village tyrant. He hurriedly said: "No, no, it's not the village tyrant."

Hu Yongjin's facial features twisted and twisted together, and he yelled, "If you didn't, just let it go!"

Tan Muxing wanted to say something but stopped: "Ah, this... doesn't seem to work..."

Tan Muxing was afraid to let Hu Yongjin go, and the other party violently wounded, and still refused to let go.

Hu Yongjin struggled in an awkward posture, but he couldn't get rid of talking about Evening Star. He was extremely annoyed. He didn't expect that the other party's character hesitated, but his shot was quite neat. He wanted to lie down and roll on the ground, but he couldn't go down by Tan Muxing.

Wang Ping made suggestions: "Okay, don't waste it here, you are just like throwing bugs out, just get him out."

Tan Muxing suddenly realized: "...Okay."

Tan Muxing took Hu Yong into the building and kept pushing him to the entrance of the village. The village chief and others stood by the building and watched from a distance. He didn't expect Tan Muxing to walk a long way.

The village head couldn't help but sighed: "Master, your friend hasn't lost any bugs, so just shoot out the window. Why are you still running so far?"

Chu Qianli: "It's funny, I don't know if I have seen a bug at the same table, let alone lost it."

It didn't take long for Tan Muxing to send Hu Yong away and return, with a lingering fear: "Why is he still doing it?"

Tan Muxing has been living in a big city, and there are people making trouble at night, and the police arrive in minutes. I really haven't seen a person like Hu Yongjin.

Wang Ping disdainfully said: "There are so many such people. With my own strength and the help of someone in a small place, I think no one can cure him!"

"If this is in another village, Yongjin will definitely not give up, and the person in charge is different, otherwise he will be more courageous." Village elder Li shook his head, "The province next door is not advanced and civilized at all."

Yinlong Village happens to be at the junction of the two provinces, relying on Yinlong Mountain as the boundary, but the villagers live together and always move back and forth between each other. Hu Yong ran in and threatened the village chief. He was probably at the mercy of someone else and wanted to reach out to Yinlong Mountain.

Yinlong Village has developed well and is richer than the surrounding villages, so naturally it will not agree.

The village head trumpeted Chu Qianli and the others about the economic development of the province, and frantically stepped on the policy plan of the next province, and only then lent the car to the three.

Wang Ping often borrows a car, and she drove skillfully, carrying Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing up the mountain. This small car is used to pull goods, and the driver has a driver's seat, leaving two people sitting in the back casually.

Chu Qianli opened her arms, she felt the breeze while she was driving, and said intoxicated: "Feel the convertible in the village!"

Tan Muxing stopped her dangerous actions and said gently: "Don't stretch your hands out of the window."

"This car doesn't even have a roof, so you still lift the window?"

"..."

The three drove to the mountainside, and had to walk the rest of the way by themselves. The mountain has fresh air and lush vegetation, which is really rich in products. There are [emailprotected] sounds from time to time after the dense leaves in the forest, I am afraid that it is not a small animal that jumps in the dark.