Chapter26

After He Shichen and Chu Qianli signed the contract, the two lived in peace at home for a period of time without telling their parents about the matter.

Yu Xin and He Zhenghe did not know the private contract between the two parties, nor did they know Chu Qianli's various minor actions at school.

He Shichen usually closed his eyes to Chu Qianli's outrageous behavior. He always felt that it was useless to file a complaint with his parents. He simply flipped the story lightly.

In the living room, He Shichen was slowly flipping through the book on the sofa when he heard a rapid telephone ringing.

Aunt Li hurried out in a hurry, she answered the phone, and said politely: "Yes, yes, if it is a courier, someone will deliver it...what? Okay, okay."

He Shichen looked up suspiciously, and saw Aunt Li hurried out, not knowing where to go after answering the phone.

Before long, there was a loud noise from the door of the villa, and a group of strangers in uniform arrived. They carried a huge box with a complete package, and gathered at the door mightily.

Aunt Li returned from outside in a hurry, and she embarrassedly approached He Shichen, hoping that he could help sign for the items sent.

"Oh, I said I was here to sign, they have to sign for the family members, otherwise they can't be assured of delivery!" Aunt Li said with a headache.

He Shichen stood up in surprise: "What is it?"

"I don't know, I look so big."

At the door, He Shichen looked suspiciously at a group of well-dressed and well-trained people. He took the receipt from the leader and said hesitantly: "What did you send? Is it payable?"

He Shichen didn't understand why Aunt Li could not sign on behalf of him. He fixed his eyes and found that it was not an ordinary express delivery service, but a high-end organization personally delivered the goods. He became even more surprised.

The delivery leader was very polite, and he explained patiently: "It's not that the payment has been made, the payment has already been paid, or the identity of the delivery needs to be confirmed."

Aunt Li is not counted as a member of the family, and the agency stipulates that she cannot collect it on her behalf.

He Shichen readily signed and handed back the list.

The leader looked down at his name, he couldn't help but be suspicious, and asked: "Your last name is He?"

"right."

"Sorry, wait a minute, I called to check, the recipient wrote the last name Chu." The leader walked aside two steps, he began to dial the phone to check the recipient's information.

He Shichen realized this instantly, he hurriedly stopped, and said in a low voice: "No need to call, the surname Chu is no problem."

The delivery leader refused to listen to the explanation. He insisted on checking the information, not knowing who to call, and finally put the goods down after confirming that it was correct.

The crowd moved the huge box to the courtyard with difficulty, and finally put the behemoth away properly.

The delivery leader said thoughtfully: "Where do you want to put it? We can help you move it before leaving."

He Shichen looked at the amazing express delivery that had not been unpacked, and said blankly: "What is this? An artwork statue?"

A group of people directly carried the boxes to the yard, which seemed to be something that could not be placed in the house.