Chapter03

During class, Tan Mu Xing took a peek at Chu Qianli, who was sleeping soundly by the window, and saw He Shichen approaching with a serious face. He was suddenly shocked. He used to sit here and no one would take care of him, but Chu Qianli's arrival attracted a lot of attention.

He Shichen is the first in the class. He is the best in his grades. Although he declined the position of monitor, he has great prestige in the class. Although the classmates were all born rich and wealthy, the former heirs of the He family are still different. Despite the bonus of family background, they are also outstanding.

Of course, the current heir of the He family slept next to Tan Muxing. She didn't know that her predecessor rushed aggressively in her dreamland.

He Shichen said indifferently: "Hello, give me a little trouble."

Tan Muxing reluctantly leaned back, looking at the scene in a dilemma.

He Shichen stretched out his hand impatiently and knocked on Chu Qianli's table. He found that the other party was sleeping dark and unresponsive, and finally patted her displeasedly, and said coldly, "Wake up."

Chu Qianli looked up at him sleepily, completely wondering what He Shichen was going crazy.

Facing an ignorant competitor, He Shichen wanted to refute the opponent for losing the face of the He family, but he hadn't let go of any cruel words since he was a child, and finally squeezed out hardly: "He family has never been a lazy person like you! "

He thought this was ruthless.

His father, He Zhenghe, was very good. He was busy with work during the day, and he was still studying at night. His mother, Yu Xin, is also highly educated. She commented that art is very good, and she is by no means a superficial and ignorant person.

He Shichen has always been strict with himself. In his opinion, Chu Qianli should also work hard, otherwise how to manage the huge industry.

Chu Qianli: "?" What does this mean? No lazy people at home?

Chu Qianli said casually: "Oh, it's available now, I'm kind of special."

He Shichen: "!?" Do you want to be shameless?

He Shichen had never seen a bear child before. He had no educational experience at all, so he could only severely warn: "I don't want to see you sleep in the next class."

Chu Qianli promised: "Don't sleep."

He Shichen's expression slowed down when he heard the words, and then he returned to his seat with satisfaction.

Seeing the end of the dispute, Tan Mu Xing breathed a sigh of relief and persuaded him: "It's really not good to sleep in class..."

He was afraid that the two heirs of the He family would pinch them in public, but the relationship between the two parties seemed to be unheard of.

Chu Qianli nodded: "Yes, I just slept full, so I should find something to eat."

Talking about Twilight Star: "?"

In the second class, He Shichen discovered that Chu Qianli was eating snacks in class. His mentality collapsed in a second, and he had never seen such an outrageous person!

Chu Qianli didn't listen to the class honestly all morning, and she was finally ordered by He Shichen to raise her face during her lunch break.

He Shichen sternly said: "I mean you should do something serious!" It's not that he said to move and eat snacks without going to bed.

Chu Qianli pouted silently.

Fortunately, the education project did not last too long, and the people around immediately relieved the siege: "Shichen, shall we go to eat?"