Chapter12

Chu Qianli's divination business is very hot.

The lunch break was about to end, and the three began to close their stalls.

Tan Muxing took off the simple curtain, put it on the table casually, and began to count today's feedback. The dark purple curtain was made with a tablecloth given by the purchase of Tarot, and now it has restored its original function. Chu Qianli and Qiu Qingkong arranged various divination props on the tablecloth.

Qiu Qingkong said triumphantly: "There have been more and more people in the past two days, and I guess people from other grades will come soon!"

Chu Qianli was deeply impressed: "You are really suitable for publicity."

Chu Qianli used to do divination in the village. At the beginning, he relied on his grandfather's reputation, and was often questioned about being too young and lacking in strength.

Qiu Qingkong pioneered a new route. She first praised Chu Qianli as a hermit master, and then used high prices to stop some skeptical customers, and completed a round of customer screening in the early stage, reducing a lot of trouble.

Qiu Qingkong exchanged astrology with Chu Qianli, and she happily ran back to her seat to prepare for the afternoon class.

Tan Muxing watched Qiu Qingkong leave. He had just kept quiet all the time. Only then did he worry: "But as more and more people come, you may also be in trouble."

Chu Qianli was curious: "What is the trouble?"

Tan Muxing: "We are doing this at school. If it's okay only in the grade and the whole school knows it, chances are that the teacher will talk to you."

Talking about Mu Xing and Qiu Qingkong, after all, they are helping. If the teachers really want to liquidate, they must look for Chu Qianli. He feels that the risk is a bit high, and it has a bad influence on the new tablemate.

"You make sense, and discuss it with Qiu Qingkong later." Chu Qianli thought about it and agreed, "There are indeed too many people here at noon."

Chu Qianli looked down on Qiu Qingkong's ability to attract customers, she didn't have that much business in the village.

In the next class, Qi Yan sat at the desk. After listening to the results of the divination, she said with great interest: "So the transfer student is really capable?"

The star chaser nodded: "Yes, and I think she is very generous, just the kind of fairy wind and bones..."

When Chu Qianli used his divination, he was very serious, he didn't have any formality, and Qiu Qingkong deliberately created momentum and marketing, which naturally caused misunderstandings.

No one in the class knows that Chu Qianli slept in class and copied homework, let alone she spoke outrageously when she introduced herself.

Distance produces beauty, and filters are added to people. In Qi Yan's heart, Chu Qianli is like the unborn young genius on Qianshan. Since the other party has entered the world, Qi Yan will never miss it.

Qi Yanwen said: "This is a great help to me. Learning "The Book of Changes" is really difficult, so I should just find someone quickly."

She looked at the star-chaser girl: "Could you please do me a favor? I'll pay for it."

During class, Chu Qianli looked at the familiar face. She really felt that the behavior of the people in the city was incredible, and she was surprised: "Are you really too rich?"

The star chaser just came during her lunch break, and she is here again now, less than a few hours apart.

"It doesn't matter if you have money or not." The other party said helplessly, "The main reason is that I have a friend..."