Chapter90

Meiru Z: "Then see you after the primary election?"

"That's right." Chu Qianli gestured to make a call, "Contact at any time if necessary."

After discussing the plan in front of the building, the three began to split up.

It didn't take long for Chu Qianli and Tan Muxing to receive the first test notice. Meiru Z also contacted them to talk about the situation on her side.

On the phone, Meiru Z complained: "If you don't go to the first test, you will end up listening to them draw a big cake. The one with the surname Shi said that his boss has recently come over and he wants to meet people who don't need the first test."

"It is said that there are people from abroad. When I actually meet them, I will tell you who they are."

Chu Qianli: "Did they talk to Sister Ru Z about clearing the bells?"

"Not yet, this group of people hasn't paid much attention to me recently, they are all paying attention to another person who does the job."

According to Meiru Z, the Monderson Group prepared a place for them to live, but she still felt most relieved to go home and did not stay in the place arranged by Shi Zhuoqu and others. There are not many people in the hotel now, but there are not many idle rooms.

Meiru Z speculated that there will be a lot of people staying in the future, and it should be a huge team.

Chu Qianli responded clearly. This means that many people have to be screened out by the primary election, and there are very few people who really exempted the initial trial.

The first test time is on the weekend and the location is in a tall building.

The towering buildings are like sharp swords, and the outer glass gleams in the sun.

The preliminary examination room is a spacious room, scattered with tables and chairs for rest, and bookshelves and books are placed in the corners. The layout seems to have been altered here. It used to be an office space. Only the projector and conference table left traces of the past, and the redundant cells were removed.

The wall clock on the wall is running precisely, and there is still some time before the nine o'clock initial test, and there are already many people gathered in the house.

After entering the house, the big man in black looked around, then dropped his bag on the soft sofa, frowned and said, "This place is too shabby!"

"Brother Huang, here it is, how is the hallway there recently?"

"Don't mention it, I'm annoying, I always run into some stinky Taoist priests..." The big man in black caught a glimpse of a group of people in Taoist robes in the corner, and cried out strangely, "Oh, it's really an enemy on a narrow road. You can meet it everywhere!"

In the corner, the disciples of the Gan Sect were dressed in Dao robes. They looked around the people around, and said in amazement: "It's true that everyone is here. It's no wonder Dao leaders say they can't take it lightly."

Although they are all members of the Xuan Clan, they have different sects from different sects. There may be old hatreds in the past, so naturally it is not a happy one.

"Is the little uncle okay? He is the first time to go down the mountain, and now he is separated from us."

There was a young Taoist priest in the crowd. His robes were slightly different from those of others. The texture was obviously more complicated. It seemed to be the backbone of the team. He responded: "Zaiyuan is good at divination and should be able to cope. "