Stoneheart: Origins, Pt 2

Scene: TVi studio. Reporter Nadja Chamack updates Paris on the mysterious stone creatures that are dispersed around the city.

Nadja: (standing to the side of a picture of one of Stoneheart's minions, tablet in hand) The stone beings are scattered all over Paris, and for the time being, they are showing no signs of movement. (a variety of pictures is shown) Police have cordoned off the areas of located stone beings.
André: (on television alongside officer Roger) We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves, but for now, we're not making much headway.
(The camera flips backs to Nadja standing next to a photo of Coccinelle and Chat Noir.)
Nadja: Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, Coccinelle and Chat Noir, to save us all. Our lives depend on them.

Scene: The Liberty. Luka is standing next to his mother, watching the TV while he washes dishes after breakfast.

Anarka: (turns around and puts arm on Luka's shoulder) Don't worry, lad; we've got two superheroes looking out for Paris, and the best way of helping them is to show them that we're not scared o' no villain. (Anarka raises a fist and scrunches face with confidence and faith)
Luka: But what if Coccinelle fails? (He looks down in shame)
Anarka: Aye, don't worry son, those heroes know what they're doing.
Luka: (chuckles) You're right, mom. (Reaches over to give her a hug)
(He runs to his room and grabs his bike helmet, pausing for a moment to look at Tikki, who is now floating beside him)

Scene: Adrien's home. Nathalie is waiting for Adrien in the dining area.

Nathalie: Hmm, what's he doing? (the clock chimes once; she looks for Adrien in his room but doesn't find him) Adrien?
Gabriel: (near the staircase and entrance of the home, Nathalie and Adrien's bodyguard stand side by side; Gabriel is not pleased.) You didn't see him leave? If anything has happened to my son, you'll be held responsible!

Scene: Streets of Paris. Adrien is running to school and away from his father.

Plagg: (floats beside Adrien as he runs) You're such a strange kid. Who would want to be at school when he can stay at home all day?
Adrien: You don't get it, Plagg. I've had enough of being shut in at home by my dad. I want to meet people and make friends! Go to a normal school like everyone else!
Plagg: (sighs and stops) Uhhh, I think I'm feeling weak...
Adrien: You know what's strange? (stops running; unhooks his bag and grabs a wedge of Camembert) The fact that all you eat is this disgusting, rotten-smelling Camembert cheese, and then I have to smell like it 24/7. That's strange. (is disgusted with Plagg and his behavior)
Plagg: (chimes in) If you want to be able to transform into a superhero, then stinky cheese is the deal, my friend! (Adrien shakes his head and continues to school)

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Luka is sitting on the stairs in the courtyard and overhears Alya and Marinette having a discussion as they walk in.

Alya: Coccinews, (hands Marinette her phone) bringing you all the latest news about the coolest superhero, Coccinelle! How awesome is that?! (takes her phone back) Check out the number of views since I posted the video!
Marinette: But why do you trust Coccinelle so much? All these stone beings...
Alya: (confidently) He's gonna handle 'em.
Marinette: But what if he's not really cut out to be a superhero even though everyone thinks he is?
Alya: What are you talking about, girl? Oh, wait. (comes to a realization) I know what this is about. You're scared, but don't be! I've seen him with my own two eyes, girl! Coccinelle is a true superhero! He's going to protect us all! I believe in him.
(As they walk with past Luka, they notice a group gathered around Ivan)
Alix: (to Ivan) So you really don't remember anything?
Juleka: You were totally going ballistic. It was so cool!
Kim: You were seriously out to crush me, dude!
Ivan: Oh, I'm sorry... I wasn't myself...
Chloé: Pff! (scoffs at Ivan) Once a monster, always a monster. (Ivan becomes furious and marches away as Chloé continues to make fun of him) Don't let the door hit you on the way out!