Risk: Shadow Moth's Final Attack, Pt 1

Scene: Jardins du Trocadéro. Coccinelle uses his power to fix damage from an unseen battle. He, along with the rest of the team, land on top of the Jardins du Trocadéro garden.

Everyone: Pound it!
Coccinelle: Way to go, guys!
Chat Noir: You're the best super team ever. Shadow Moth didn't stand a chance.
Carapace: That's why he stays in the shadows, 'cause we shine too bright for him!
King Monkey: (laughs) Good one, Carapace!
(Carapace and King Monkey high-five each other. Their Miraculous start beeping)
Coccinelle: Well, he won't stay in the shadows long if we all de-transform right here. Let's rendezvous later so you can all return your Miraculous.
(The rest of the heroes flee to hide and de-transform. Coccinelle reaches for a communicator in his ear)
Coccinelle: Agent Foxglove!
(From afar, Agent Foxglove checks each hero's rendezvous point)
Agent Foxglove: You can go now. The coast is clear.
(Coccinelle and Chat Noir go to each rendezvous point and retrieve each Miraculous)
Coccinelle: (waves to Nino after his earrings ring) Bug out!
(Coccinelle and Chat Noir meet up with Agent Foxglove in an alley)
Agent Foxglove: Another perfectly organized operation, you guys. Let's rest. (She de-transforms into Juleka)
Chat Noir: And perfectly secure thanks to you, Agent Foxglove.
Coccinelle: You did great, Juleka. Thanks again.
Juleka: No problem, Coccinelle. (An alarm goes off on her phone) Oh! I gotta go, I'll see you guys later! (She runs off)
Chat Noir: (laughs) She's in a rush.
Coccinelle: And we should be, too. We're meeting everyone at the movies, remember?
Chat Noir: Race you there?
Coccinelle: You're on!
(They take off, laughing together)

Scene: The Agreste mansion, in the repository. Gabriel stands in front of Emilie's cryogenic pod.

Gabriel: I have failed again, Emilie. We should have been reunited long ago. I tried everything to get my hands on the Miraculous of Coccinelle and Chat Noir. I should have already combined their powers that would have granted me the wish to bring you back! (He starts sobbing) I am not... worthy... of our love!
(Gabriel pounds his fist on Emilie's cryogenic pod, cracking the glass. Horrified, he causes the pod to put up an extra seal, and runs to the elevator)

Scene: The Agreste mansion, in Nathalie's room.

Gabriel: (slams his fist) Coccinelle and Chat Noir never make mistakes!
Nathalie: Neither do you. They haven't discovered who you are, they haven't seized your miraculous and— (She coughs)
Gabriel: Nathalie! You see, I've made at least one mistake.
Nathalie: It wasn't a mistake. I was the one who decided to use the Peacock Miraculous despite it being damaged. I was fully aware of the risk that I was taking.
Gabriel: A risk... of course! They never make mistakes, because they never take any risks!
(Nathalie worriedly watches as Gabriel laughs maniacally, running out of the room)

Scene: Shadow Moth's lair. The lair window opens

Shadow Moth: I need a villain who will force Coccinelle and Chat Noir to take risks, and without even realizing it- (He corrupts a butterfly into a Megakuma) -They'll make a mistake!
(He focuses, activating his power to listen for negative emotions around Paris)
Extra 1: Great, of course my keys disappear from my bag just when I have to go out.
Xavier: Now even benches have empty pigeon spikes on them? Oh, my poor friends...
Froggy's Dad: Froggy, come back! It's too dangerous!
Froggy: Why are you always scared of everything? I want to ride my bike without a helmet, without training wheels!
Shadow Moth: Perfect! Fly away, my Megakuma, and plague that deceived heart!

Scene: Ménagerie du Jardin des Plantes. Two parents are seen chasing their son, who is riding a bike.

Froggy's Dad: Come back!
Froggy's Mom: Froggy, come back! It's time to go home!
(The megakuma infects the stuffed toy on the back of Froggy's bike)
Shadow Moth: Risk, I am Shadow Moth. I'm giving you the power to make people forget all about their fears. Thanks to you, they will take all the risks, and let you take all the risks that you want also!
Froggy: Oh, will it work on my parents too?
Shadow Moth: Yes. All the daddies, mommies, and children who hear your song will start taking risks without even realizing it. Do we have a deal?
Froggy: Yeah! (He transforms into Risk)
Risk: Woah!
Froggy's Dad: (panting) Where's your helmet? And your training wheels?
(Risk releases energy particles from his bike horn, marking both of them)
Risk: (sings) ♫ I'm Froggy, here I come, I'm not afraid of anyone. ♫
(The parents wave at Froggy as he rides his bike away)
Froggy's Dad: Go ahead. After all, riding a bicycle's not that risky.
Risk: ♫ I'm Froggy, here I come. ♫
Shadow Moth: You and I are going to have a lot of fun Risk, but you have to be discreet! Hide your Froggy toy well, otherwise, Coccinelle and Chat Noir will come and break it and you'll lose all your powers.
Risk: ♫ I'm gonna hide it where they'll never find it. ♫
(Later in the streets, Froggy continues to ride through the city)
Risk: ♫ I'm Froggy, here I come, I'm not afraid of anyone. ♫
(A montage shows everyone, including Luka and Adrien, getting marked on their necks by Risk's power)
Shadow Moth: Coccinelle, Chat Noir, whoever you are, wherever you're hiding, you are now bearing the mark of Risk. Of course, I have no idea what mistake you're going to make or how you'll make it, but I do know that the beating of my wings has sown the seeds of recklessness, and now I just have to wait, then harvest your downfall!