Timetagger

Scene: Place des Vosges. Ella and Etta Césaire are playing soccer, while Marinette and Alya are rapping.

Alya: (rapping) Alya's on the line, I rise and shine
When I pick up the mic like this game is mine
Fake MC's can't catch my flow
'Cause I whip up the beat with each word I throw!
(Alya hands Marinette her phone)
Marinette: (rapping) Eh– The name's Marinette, I bake chouquettes, I love drawing and... sewing blankets? Uh... (giggles)
Alya: C'mon, c'mon!
Marinette: Uhhhh...
App: (Laughs) Fifty words?! You flow so low, you need a shovel to dig it!
(Both Alya and Marinette laugh, Chris walks up to them and sits down)
Marinette: Shoot, I'm so bad at this game.
Chris: Hmph.
Alya: What's up? You don't want to play with my sisters anymore?
Chris: I'm not a baby anymore, can I play Freestyle Clash II with you?
Marinette: C'mon Chris, it's a game for big kids! You know that.
Chris: Ugh, that's what you always say!
(Marinette spots pigeons formed as a bomb in the sky)
Marinette: I'm sorry I won't be able to look after Chris and your sisters later. That project deadline really snuck up on me!
Alya: No problem, girl. I'm sure Nino can ask Luka or Adrien instead. (She looks up at the pigeons) We'd better get inside, though. The streets are gonna get really messy pretty soon with all these birds flying around.
Marinette: (giggles) Good point.
Alya: Ella, Etta! Come on, we're going in Marinette's place for a while!
Ella and Etta: Coming!
(The twins run over, and the group makes their way to Marinette's house)

Scene: Louvre, outside. Chat Noir is looking unimpressed at Mr. Pigeon, who is flying on a flock of pigeons in front of the Louvre.

Mr. Pigeon: Coccinelle, Chat Noir, if you don't give me your Miraculous, this pigeon-iron will crash down on the Louvre pyramid and give all the tourists inside it perfectly flat socks! Pigeons have a right to culture, too. (Pigeon noises)
(Coccinelle arrives on the scene)
Chat Noir: Hey there, M'Bug. No need to brief you on this one, right?
Coccinelle: (sighs) Nope. Let's just end this fast like the last 23 other times. (bored) Lucky Charm.
(The Lucky Charm animation isn't shown, but Coccinelle receives a palm-sized object. It's uncertain what it is or what he uses it for)
Chat Noir: Cataclysm.
(The camera turns to a group of bystanders. They have their phones out, recording the fight. The audience can be heard gasping and seen cringing several times. Feathers fly in front of the camera)
Mr. Pigeon: (off screen) Nooooo!
(A few grunts of victory can be heard from Coccinelle and Chat Noir as the bystanders turn to rapidly typing on their phones)
Coccinelle: Bye bye, little butterfly. (Coccinelle releases a white butterfly from his yo-yo; Mr. Pigeon is engulfed in purple magic and turns back into Mr. Ramier)
Mr. Ramier: Huh? Huh? Please don't tell me it happened again.
Coccinelle: It's okay, Mr. Ramier, we'll always be here to bring you back to the good side.
Mr. Ramier: Hmm. Can I buy you both ice cream to make up for it?
Chat Noir: (his ring flashes its first warning) Well, since we keep getting better at this, we have a few minutes before we transform.
Coccinelle: Hmm, why not?

Scene: Jardin des Tuileries. Coccinelle, Chat Noir and Mr. Ramier are sitting on a bench, eating ice cream. Chat Noir stuffs the entire ice cream in his mouth.

Mr. Ramier: I'm really sorry, I just can't help it. Whenever something happens to my beloved pigeons it breaks my heart and—
Chat Noir: And Hawk Moth akumatises you again?
Coccinelle: There must be some way to make sure this doesn't keep happening.
(Coccinelle's earrings and Chat Noir's ring both begin to beep rapidly)
Chat Noir: We gotta get going.
Coccinelle: Thanks for the ice cream.

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair. Hawk Moth's window closes.

Hawk Moth: This man is hopeless. I've akumatised him 24 times and not once has he come close to succeeding. Nooroo, dark wings fall-! Huh–?! What is this? A powerful negative emotion. I've never felt this before. Where could such energy be coming from?