Mega Leech

Scene: The girls' restroom. Mylène is calming herself down in front of the mirror.

Mylène: (places her hand on her badge) I'm not scared, I can do this. (She places her hand on her chest) I'm not scared, I can do this. I'm not scared, I can do this. (She inhales and exhales) I'm not scared, I can do this.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont courtyard. Mylène exits the locker room where Ivan is waiting for her.

Mylène: Sorry, it took me so long, Teddy Bear.
Ivan: No worries, you were quicker than ever. You keep getting better and better at this. I love you, little mouse.
(They share a kiss)

Scene: Streets of Paris. Luka is walking to school when he sees Mayor Bourgeois speaking in front of an audience at Place des Vosges.

Mayor Bourgeois: Some time ago, during our Space Dumpster Program, I promised Parisians the end of pollution. And now I'm keeping that promise with Project Oxygen!
Mylène and Ivan: Stop Project Oxygen! Stop Project Oxygen! Stop Project Oxygen! Stop Project Oxygen!
Mayor Bourgeois: (sighs) Officer Roger, please deal with those protesters.
Roger: But Mr. Mayor, they're just kids.
Mayor Bourgeois: They're protesters. Just do your job.
Mylène and Ivan: Stop Project Oxygen! Stop Project Oxygen! Stop-
Roger: Kids, uh, you need to leave now.
Mylène: We can't, Officer. This is too important. They're planning to cut all these trees down.
Roger: Yeah, but ultimately, there'll be less pollution.
Mylène: No, there won't! That's just what they want you to think.
Mayor Bourgeois: (from the distance) Roger! Your job is not to chit-chat with the troublemakers but to maintain order.
Roger: Come on, kids. Let's be reasonable.
Mylène and Ivan: (pause before continuing) Stop Project Oxygen! Stop Project Oxygen!
(Roger sighs)

Scene: Police car. Mylène and Ivan sit in the back.

Roger: Sorry, kids. I don't have a choice. I'm escorting you home to your parents. (He starts to drive)

Scene: Streets of Paris. Luka watches as the police car drives away with Myléne and Ivan.

Tikki: Usually, the police deal with bad guys, but Mylène and Ivan are good guys, right?
Luka: Even so, I don't think we can do anything about it. We'd better get to school.

Scene: Miss Bustier's classroom. Attendance is being taken.

Miss Bustier: Marinette Dupain-Cheng?
(Marinette comes bursting through the door, late as always. She screams and falls)
Marinette: (raises her hand) Present. (She goes to her seat)
Miss Bustier: Mylène Haprèle?
(The entire class looks around as they realize Mylène is missing)
Miss Bustier: Mylène?
Luka: Miss Bustier? I saw Officer Roger taking Myléne and Ivan home. They were protesting at the park.
Miss Bustier: What?
(The class all gasp)
Alya: (looks on her phone) Well, they must have been protesting the city's plan to rehabilitate Place des Vosges.
Kim: (gasps) (whispers to Max) What does rehabilitate mean?
Alya: (reads the news article) It says here, Project Oxygen will be a breath of fresh air for Paris.
Rose: A breath of fresh air? It's weird that Mylène and Ivan would be against it.
Miss Bustier: (slams her desk) Regardless, Officer Roger has made a huge mistake. (She takes her phone out and calls Roger)
(Meanwhile in the police car, Roger's phone rings, and he answers it)
Roger: Miss Bustier, is there a problem with Sabrina?
Miss Bustier: No, your daughter is fine. However, there is a problem with Ivan and Mylène. They weren't doing anything wrong, were they?
Roger: Well, it's complicated. I'm escorting them home, just following orders.
Miss Bustier: Well, I'm ordering you to bring them back to Place des Vosges. I'm coming to get them. (She ends the call) Follow me, children. Today's class will be dedicated to civics education with real-life practical experience.
(The class eagerly starts to line up while Alya starts to record a video on her phone)
Alya: (on the video) Hey, Coccinewsies! Just because there aren't any supervillains attacking Paris right now doesn't mean there's nothing super going on. (She shows Miss Bustier opening the door) We've never seen Miss Bustier so worked up, so get ready to see some action. Stay connected, peeps!