Dearest Family

Scene: Shadow Moth's lair, Gabriel is holding onto a magical charm. He holds out his tablet while an akuma flutters around his lair, testing if he can be akumatized.

Gabriel: Come here, little akuma, and evilize me!
(The akuma flies toward his tablet, only to be blocked by a powerful force created by the magical charm. The akuma then becomes purified as it touches the force field)
Gabriel: (opens his tablet) The magical charm keeps repelling the akuma.
Nathalie: (from the tablet) If Coccinelle was able to create a magical charm to counter the akumas, then your power should be capable of evolving, too.

Scene: Nathalie's room.

Nathalie: The Grimoire is clear: the only limits to the powers of the Miraculous are those their holders set for them.

Scene: Shadow Moth's lair.

Gabriel: Duusu, Nooroo, dual metamorphosis!
(He transforms into Shadow Moth, who places the tablet on the table in front of him, Nathalie still on the call. He takes a deep breath as a butterfly lands on his palm and concentrates on his power to create a much more powerful akuma. Successfully corrupting a butterfly, it flutters from his hand)
Shadow Moth: Reverse morphosis! (He de-transforms into Gabriel and grabs hold of the tablet again)
Gabriel: Akumatize me!
(For the second time, the akuma flies towards his tablet, but to no avail. The akuma is repelled and purified once again)
Gabriel: It's no use, Nathalie!
Nathalie: (from the tablet) Don't give up! Force the powers to your will. Don't forget why you're doing this, Gabriel!
Gabriel: Duusu, Nooroo, dual metamorphosis! (He transforms again into Shadow Moth)
(A butterfly lands on his hand. He tries to corrupt it with more evil forces. A purple aura envelops him, leaving Nathalie in awe on Gabriel's tablet)
Shadow Moth: (continues to corrupt the akuma) I... can do this! I want it! (He grunts)
(Successfully creating a more powerful akuma in his hand, purple lightning streaks began to form around it as it flutters out of his palm)
Shadow Moth: Reverse morphosis!
(He de-transforms once again into Gabriel)
Gabriel: Come, megakuma. Evilize me!
(The megakuma flies towards his tablet, persisting through the force of the magical charm and destroying it, finally landing on Gabriel's tablet. Gabriel then transforms into the Collector)
The Collector: Finally!!
Nathalie: (from the tablet) You did it!
(Gabriel, as the Collector, releases the megakuma from himself and de-transforms)
Gabriel: I can't wait to see what you'll make of this, Coccinelle.

Scene: Interior, Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Tom takes a fresh galette out of the oven. Rolland helps him cook two more, putting the raw galettes on the pan as Tom puts the tray back in the oven. Sabine organizes the galettes and puts them in boxes.

Marinette: (sleepy) Good morning.
Rolland: Oh, it's my baby sweetie pie!
Tom: Did my little girl have a good night's sleep?
Marinette: (yawns) Can I please have a tiny piece of galette?
Tom: Marinette has always loved galettes!
(He grabs a bread knife to slice the galette, but Rolland snatches it away from him)
Rolland: That's not how it's done! The tradition is that first, we sell all the galettes we made- (He hands over the tray of galette to Sabine) -and then we get to enjoy the very last galette together as a family! Until then- (He slides the galette into a box) -all the galettes are for the customers.
(Marinette and Tom share a hearty chuckle as Tom hands her a tray of croissants)
Marinette: (grabs a piece of croissant) Thanks, Dad!

Scene: The Liberty. Luka's room. Luka is playing guitar, when Tikki smells something delicious.

Tikki: Mmmmm! What is that enchanting smell?
Luka: I don't know, but it does smell good.
Anarka: (from the other room) Luka! Juleka! Get out here ya scallywags!
Tikki: I have to know what that smell is, Luka!
Luka: Well come on, let's go find out!
(Tikki flies into Luka's jacket, and Luka heads into the kitchen, finding his mom and sister)
Luka: Hey, mom. What's going on?
Anarka: Happy King's Day me hearties! (She brings the box out from behind her back)
Juleka: Is that a galette?
Anarka: Aye, it is, lass! I thought we could treat ourselves. Well, dig in!
(The three all eat a piece)
Juleka: Wow! This is delicious!
Luka: It really is! (He sneaks a piece of the galette to Tikki inside his jacket) Thanks, mom.
Anarka: I'm glad we could all share it together. I'll take one more piece, and you two can help yourselves to the rest of it. (She takes another piece) Mmmm, best galette I've ever had, if I do say so meself. I'm headed out to meet some friends; I'll see you kids later.
Juleka: Bye.
Luka: Bye, mom.
(Anarka walks out)
Juleka: Hey, I'm gonna head over to Rose's place. Call if you need me?
Luka: Of course. See you later.
(Juleka walks out)
Luka: Well Tikki, help yourse-
(He opens his jacket, only to see Tikki isn't there. He looks and sees her stuffing her face with the galette)
Tikki: I'm sorry, Luka, but I couldn't wait any longer! The smell is soooo extraordinary!
Luka: (laughs) It's ok, Tikki. Let me go get the others so they can have some too.
(Luka heads into his room, calling out to the Kwamis)
Luka: Hey, guys! Mom brought us a galette for King's Day; come and have some!
The Kwamis: Yay!
(The Kwamis all come out of their hiding spots and fly towards the kitchen. Luka follows them, but when they reach the kitchen, everyone gasps as they see Tikki in the now-empty galette box)
Luka: Tikki! What happened?
Tikki: Oh, uh... Your sister came back and took the rest of the galette to Rose's house!
Sass: That's not what happened!
Daizzi: Tikki ate them all up!
Tikki: Me? You're accusing me??
(The kwamis huddle together, terrified)
Luka: Tikki, did you eat the rest of the galette?
Sass: Luka, you know how much Tikki loves to eat, but you do not understand the Kwami of Creation's appetite for food.
Stompp: It's a gourmet craving of cosmic dimensions!
Sass: The pastry your mother brought home was exceptional, unique. I'm afraid its impact on Tikki will lead to disastrous consequences!
Luka: Are you sure you're not exaggerating, Sass? It's just a galette.
Sass: I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but I don't think you know Tikki as well as you think you do.
Xuppu: When the Great Sweet Tooth has the munchies...
Ziggy: She becomes out of control!
(Tikki glares at the kwamis angrily)
Luka: Tikki, just tell us what happened.
Tikki: Don't listen to them, Luka! He's not worth getting upset about when we could just go back to the bakery and get some galette for everybody!
(The kwamis gasp in fear and huddle again)
Luka: Good idea, Tikki! You guys stay here, and Tikki and I will be back with some galette for everyone. Ok?
(The kwamis, still huddled together, nod in agreement. Seeing Luka head out to the deck, they disperse across the room in panic)
Ziggy: We're never gonna get to taste that sublime galette!
Barkk: And we'll be lucky if that's the only consequence of the Great Sweet Tooth's appetite!
Sass: Barkk, Wayzz, since this is an emergency, I'm giving you permission to go out.
(Barkk and Wayzz nod to each other and fly outside)