Representation

Scene: In a hotel room in London. The television is tuned in to a news broadcast.

News anchor: (from the broadcast) God save the Queen! Now that their former mayor has resigned, Parisians are holding a new election and — surprise, they have a candidate who might actually go the distance. Her name is Miss Bustier and she's a French teacher. Like all candidates before her, she will be running against Mr. Armand D'Argencourt. So, good luck to them and Vive la France! But the big news today is the London arrival of the Royal Couple of Fashion: Adrien Agreste and his perfect love, Kagami Tsurugi, heiress to the Tsurugi Industries. Did the capital of love eat too many frogs that let its famous sweethearts go overseas? Let's see some pictures!
(The camera zooms out and slowly shows that Adrien is watching the broadcast)
Adrien: (from the broadcast) Kagami is the greatest love of my life. You only love once — the first time, and it's forever.
(The real Adrien disapproves)
Adrien: How did I get into this mess?
Plagg: (while smudging his foot on plastic covering an English cheese) By letting your father decide your future and selling your life story through a fake narrative, as usual!
(Adrien deeply sighs)
Plagg: Forgive me, I was a bit harsh.
(In another room, Kagami is also seen watching the news broadcast)
Kagami: (from the broadcast) Ever since I became the muse of the Agreste brand, and Adrien and I fell in love, my life has been nothing but perfect!
(She revolts as well)
Kagami: (growls) Lies!
(She's about to throw the remote control towards the television when someone knocks at the window — Argos. Kagami smiles at this sight. Argos, on the other hand, breathes on the window and draws a heart, to Kagami's amusement. She runs towards the window and joins Argos to escape. In the other room, Adrien comes up with a plan)
Adrien: (walks to the glass window) I can never seem to go against my father. But I won't give up my love for Luka! I could go see him as often as I want... as Astrocat!
Plagg: And how will you explain this incredible ability of yours — making the London-Paris trip so often??
Adrien: I'll just have to tell everyone that I'm Chat Noir! (He opens the window and runs out)
Plagg: WHAT?? You can't!! What about—
Adrien: Plagg, claws out!
Plagg: ...your secret identit— AAAAAHH!!! (He screams as he gets sucked inside his ring)
(As Adrien transforms into Chat Noir, he jumps out the hotel balcony and transforms into Astrocat to fly back to Paris)
Chat Noir: Power up!

Scene: Paris, on the Eiffel Tower. Fireworks are continued to be set off for the end-of-the-school-year dance. A heartbroken Luka walks to the tower's elevator, his make-up still messed up.

Tikki: (worried) Luka, are you sure you want to go...?
Luka: We fought so hard for a happy ending, Tikki. (He wipes his tears) We have to go to this dance, if only for my friends' sake.
Tikki: You're so brave... Is there anything I can do?
Luka: Do you know a surefire trick to keep from crying?
Tikki: If I did, I'd use it on myself.
(After a few reassurances from Tikki, Luka steps inside the elevator. Going up, he tries his best to hold back his tears)
Luka: (breathes deeply) I won't cry. I won't cry. (He fans his face with both his hands) I won't cry. With a little luck, no one will even notice me.
(Stepping out the elevator, a spotlight appears, directing at him)
Nino: (off-screen) Let's give it up for the guy who organized this awesome night with Zoé, make some noise for Luka!!
(The other students in the venue start to cheer upon Luka's entrance. As the party continues on, Argos and Kagami arrive on the tower as well)
Argos: What if it's not actually him?
Kagami: I couldn't believe it either at first.

(Flashback from "Perfection")

Juleka: No buts, Luka! Adrien loves you no matter what, and he'll love that you wrote a song for him too. Just go out there and take care of business, like you do as Coccinelle.

(End of flashback)

Scene: Back on the Eiffel Tower, Argos and Kagami contemplate on their plan with Luka.