Stormy Weather 2

Scene: Outside Collège Françoise Dupont. Luka, Nino, Alya, and Marinette exit the school. Alya and Marinette kiss each other on both cheeks to say goodbye.

Alya: See ya tomorrow, Marinette! (Marinette walks away) So... Nino? Homework at my place tonight?
Nino: Er... Uh- You sure we said tonight? Well, see- Luka and I- kinda promised Adrien we'd drop off the schoolwork he missed today. You know, cuz' of his photoshoot! (He smiles, bearing his teeth persuasively)
(Alya narrows her eyebrows; Marinette overhears and reapproaches them)
Marinette: I could take over for you!
Luka: I think I'll be able to get it done in time, Marinette. But thanks for the offer. (To Alya and Nino) You two go and do your homework together, and I'll write out the lessons and drop them off at Adrien's later on! It's no big deal.
Nino: You sure? (Clasps his hands together) Thanks, Luka!
Sabrina: (from afar standing beside Aurore) That's terrible! You hear that, Chloé? Aurore's GPA dropped a whole point on her last report card!
Chloé: Well, you can't be Little Miss Weather girl and Little Miss Good Grades at the same time! We better not make her cry, Sabrina, (Aurore gasps) or she might turn into Stormy Weather and start raining on us. (Sabrina goes to stand beside Chloé). What a ridiculous power! Utterly ridiculous!
(Luka goes to stand beside Aurore, Nino, Marinette, and Alya on his heels)
Luka: Aurore won't be transforming, because her grade average will be up again next term. (to Aurore) Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help.
Aurore: Thanks, Luka!
Chloé: Yeah, right. Once a villain, always a villain!
Marinette: (crosses her arms) Unlike you, Chloé; people do change for the better!
Chloé: Well, you will never change, Marinette Dupain-Cheng. You'll always be Adri-dumb...I mean, Adri-bummed abababababa lame! (turns to Alya) And you, Alya Césaire. You still haven't found out who Coccinelle is, right?. Well, you two are made for each other! You're both just as clueless as the other. Back to you, now- (gasps)
(Aurore exits in her car)
Chloé: Huh! She's gone now because of you two. And I wasn't even halfway done trashing her. (Starts walking away) Come on, Sabrina! (Sabrina trots behind Chloé awkwardly. Alya and Nino exchange glances and start laughing, whilst Luka and Marinette look angrily after Chloé)

Scene: Luka's room. Luka is writing notes for Adrien. He puts the notes in his backpack after he's finished.

Tikki: Good job, Luka! I'm sure Adrien will appreciate it!
Luka: I'm sure he will, Tikki. (He stops and thinks for a second) Hmm...
Tikki: What's wrong, Luka?
Luka: It's just... Marinette. She was so eager to jump in and do the notes for Adrien, even though she knows he wants nothing to do with her. Chloé might not be completely wrong about her; even with everything that's happened, she hasn't changed.

(Flashback from Bubbler)

Marinette: Um, he-- Hey! (She is nervous as she holds her gift behind her back.)
Adrien: (surprised) Hey.
Marinette: (nervously) I, uh, I wanted to, um, gift you a make-– I mean, gift you a give I made-- I mean...
Chloé: (she yawns while Marinette is talking and then shoves her away) Out of the way.
(Marinette is on the ground and Alya facepalms)

(Flashback from Bubbler ends; Flashback from Dark Cupid begins)

Adrien: Thanks, Luka. Your Valentine is definitely my favorite, even better than the one that answered my poem.

Luka: What?

Adrien: Oh, I was working on a poem earlier in class, that's why you and Nino had to wait for me. But it wasn't going very well, so I ended up throwing it away.

Luka: And... someone answered it?

Adrien: Yeah, look.
-
Luka: Adrien, listen. This is not ok. Whoever did this was probably watching and following you around, and might have already done it in the past without you realizing. Not to mention they dug through the trash for something you threw away. Who knows how many times they could have done that before?