Sentibubbler

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat. Juleka, Luka, Anarka, and Adrien sit at the table.

Adrien: Mmm. Everything smells delicious, Ms. Couffaine!
Anarka: Arrgh, Adrien, call me Anarka. (She places a dish in front of Adrien) You let me know how you like my cooking, okay matey?
(Adrien nods, and Luka smiles at him. Suddenly, Luka notices Trixx floating over the table with a small plate, fork and knife set in front of them)
Luka: Hide, Trixx! (To Juleka) Juleka, nobody can know about Trixx or the other Kwamis! They're a secret!
Juleka: Really? Exactly why is he such a secret, Coccinelle?
Luka: Uh- Coccinelle? W-why are you calling me Coccinelle?
Adrien: (laughing) Luka, everyone knows that you're Coccinelle!
Marinette: To think that you've been lecturing us about keeping our identities a secret, and now you're telling whoever you want! I would have made a much better Coccinelle.
Luka: Wait, what is she doing here?
(Shadow Moth knocks at the window)

Juleka: Ahh, thanks for showing up, Shadow Moth! (She opens the window)
Shadow Moth: I'm the one grateful to you, for revealing Coccinelle's identity, Juleka. Thanks to you, the Miracle Box is finally mine.
Luka: Juleka?! This is impossible! Tikki, Spots On! (He fails to transform) Tikki?
Tikki: You never should have told your sister, Luka.
Luka: This... is... a nightmare...!
Shadow Moth: If you want this to stop, all you have to do is give me your Miraculous.
(Everyone approaches Luka)
Trixx: This is what you get for putting your sister on the front lines.
(Luka screams)

Scene: Luka's room. Luka wakes up and sits up in shock.

Luka: Ah! Tikki, I never should have brought Juleka into this!
(Tikki, who was sleeping on his chest, is catapulted to the end of the bed)
Tikki: (yawns) What are you talking about, Luka?
Luka: I had a nightmare. It was horrible; Shadow Moth used Juleka to find out who I was, and he got hold of the Miracle Box.
Tikki: It was just a bad dream, and you know that Juleka would never tell Shadow Moth anything.
Luka: (sighs) I know, I just can't shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen. Optigami most likely saw Juleka before she transformed into Foxglove, which means Shadow Moth knows who she is now.
Tikki: It's ok, Luka. Come on, maybe some breakfast will clear your mind.
Luka: Good idea.

Scene: The kitchen. Luka walks in to find Juleka making food.

Luka: Hey, sis.
Juleka: About time you got up; it's almost lunchtime.
Luka: Did I really sleep in for that long?
Juleka: Yup. Now sit down, I made you brunch.
Luka: You know me too well. What've we got?
Juleka: Egg sandwich. (She sets his plate down) And for Tikki- (She sets down another plate) -A breakfast muffin; chocolate of course!
Tikki: Wow! Thank you! (She hurries to take a bite) Mmm! It's delicious!
Juleka: It's nothing special, just some cake mix and some time in the oven.
Luka: You gonna share some, Tikki?
Tikki: No way! Get your own!
(The three laugh together. As the laughter dies down, Luka begins staring off into space. Juleka notices his mood shift)
Juleka: You alright, Luka?
Luka: Y-yeah. I'm fine.
Juleka: I'm your twin, Luka. I know when you're lying. What's going on?
Luka: It's nothing, just... I had a nightmare last night.
Juleka: A nightmare?
Luka: I swear, it was so... lifelike.
Juleka: What happened?
Luka: Shadow Moth figured out you were Foxglove; He was able to use you to get to me. He got a hold of the Miracle Box.
Juleka: Luka, you know I would never-
Luka: I know! I know you wouldn't, but... I just can't shake the feeling that something bad will happen because of it...
Juleka: If it does, we'll get through it together. Just like everything else. Why don't you head to the deck; you look like you could use some fresh air.
Luka: Yeah, good idea. Come on, Tikki.
(Having finished her muffin, Tikki flies into Luka's jacket as he heads up to the deck. Juleka watches and smiles after them, before realizing that Luka still hadn't eaten his sandwich. She goes to grab it for him, but the phone starts to ring. She walks over and answers it)
Juleka: Hello?
Shadow Moth: Foxglove, I am Shadow Moth.
Luka: (from outside) Juleka!
(Hearing her brother scream, Juleka abandons the phone and runs up to the deck. She is met with the sight of Luka and Anarka trapped in bubbles, slowly rising higher into the sky)
Juleka: Luka! Mom!
Anarka: Don't worry, Lass; we'll be ok.
Luka: Juleka! Be careful!
(As their bubbles float further away, Juleka notices the presence of what appears to be The Bubbler)
Juleka: N-Nino?
Shadow Moth: (speaks through the "Bubbler") I'm not Nino, I'm the Sentibubbler.
(Juleka looks at the Sentibubbler in fear. He makes a movement with his hand, signaling for Juleka to pick the phone back up. She hesitantly goes back below deck and picks the phone back up)
Shadow Moth: You've probably realized by now that you'll have to obey me if you want to see your loved ones again.
Juleka: What do you want from me, Shadow Moth?
Shadow Moth: I want you to betray Coccinelle!