Animan

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont Courtyard.

Marinette: (reading a magazine) "Leo: Your heart's gonna roar". (turns the page and sees pictures of Adrien in both pages) Wow, roar!
(Marinette and Alya giggle. Across the courtyard, Nino is spying on them. Adrien pops out behind him.)
Adrien: (teasing Nino) FYI, Marinette's never going to fall in love with a statue.
(Nino pulls Adrien around a corner so they can hide.)
Nino: Shhh! You know I'm no good with the ladies, especially this one all of a sudden. I mean, dude, do I go up to her and crack her a joke? Shoot her a compliment? Invite her to the zoo? Play it serious?
Adrien: Nino, you're way over-thinking this. "Invite her to the zoo", you serious?
Nino: Well, they have this really cool new exhibit there.
Adrien: Listen, just be yourself, man.
Nino: That's easy for you to say, Mr. Front-of-the-cover-Teen-Model-weekly. I'm not that cool.
Adrien: You're cool too, dude, trust me - or you wouldn't be my best bud. Invite her to the zoo. She'll say "yes", I promise.
Nino: (begins having confidence; he starts walking over to Marinette and Alya. But he panics at the last minute and runs back to Adrien) What if I act like a moronosaurus, or she disses me or thinks I'm lame or - ?
Adrien: Okay, I got your back. (Adrien and Nino fist-bump)

Scene: Outside Collège Françoise Dupont. Alya and Marinette are walking out of the Collège, while Adrien, Nino, and Luka are hiding behind a banister.

Adrien: Thanks for agreeing to help, Luka.
Luka: No problem. (He puts a hand on Nino's shoulder) Anything for a friend.
(Adrien spots the girls nearby. He signals Nino and they all come out of hiding.)
Marinette: (holding the magazine in front of her) Oh, he's such a—
Alya: Smartie, hottie, suavísimo, yummy-tastic spellbinder!
Marinette: All of the above. (bumps into Nino) Huh?
(Nino stands very still in front of her, with a wide nervous smile.)
Adrien: (appears behind Nino) Oh, so sorry. Luka: (nudges Nino) Right, Nino?
Nino: Sorry.
Marinette: (giggles and looks down to see the magazine pages with pictures of Adrien) Ahh!
(Marinette bends down to pick up the magazine before Adrien sees it, but he walks over to pick it up for her. They end up bumping into each other's foreheads.)
Marinette and Adrien: Sorry. (Marinette grabs the magazine)
Adrien: Sorry about that. How could we make it up to you? Any ideas... Nino? (Nino doesn't answer)
Luka: How about we all check out the... zoo today? Word is they've got a new... (snaps his fingers in front of Nino)
Nino: Uh, they-they got a new panther.
Alya: Awesome idea, right, Marinette? You love animals.
Marinette: Uh, yeah. I, uh, I'm really into zoonimals. I mean, uh, anizools. I mean zoonimoos. I... (sighs)
Adrien: Cool. Say, after school, four o'clock? (looks at Nino) Nino, sound good?
(Nino nods nervously)
Adrien: Cool, four o'clock then.
Marinette: Four!
(Adrien nods before he pulls Nino and walks away)
Marinette: Four o'clock. (lovestruck) Yeah...
Luka: See you guys later, then. (He starts to walk away, but hears Alya behind him, talking to Marinette.)
Alya: Uh, Earth to Marinette? You do realize the guy you're completely crazy about has just asked you out, right?
Marinette: Yeah... (panic) Huh, wait, what?! No, not like this! Not here, not today! I haven't washed my hair! I'm not wearing my lucky socks! Fine! Help me, Alya! I can't do this alone! (holds onto Alya, while the latter pats her head)
(Luka frowns. Tikki, who is in his jacket, whispers to him as he continues to follow his friends)
Tikki: So Marinette does like Adrien.
Luka: Makes sense, she's only ever awkward around him. But what about Nino? He's gonna be so disappointed.
Tikki: There's nothing you can do but support your friend, Luka. You'll have to be there for him if Marinette rejects him.
Luka: And I will, but... what do you think they meant when Alya agreed to help?
Tikki: Maybe she just meant for support? Like how you and Adrien are gonna be there to support Nino.
Luka: Hmm, maybe. But I feel like Marinette might have something else in mind. Remember the stunt she pulled to barge her way into the Ultimate Mecha Strike 3 Tournament, just so she could spend time with Adrien?
Tikki: She ended up getting poor Max akumatized!
Luka: Exactly. I don't know what she's got in mind this time, but something tells me it'll be similar. We need to be ready in case things go south.