Prime Queen

Scene: Luka's room. Tikki is watching a talk show, called Face To Face, that is being hosted by Nadja Chamack on TV 5.

Nadja Chamack: Tonight, for our first edition of Face To Face, you'll have the opportunity of a lifetime. The chance to talk live with Coccinelle and Chat Noir. Along with me, Nadja Chamack. We'll be revealing some sizzling hot information about your favorite superheroes. Don't be bemused, it's just the news.
Tikki: (Shocked upon the news) Sizzling hot revelations?
Luka: An entire hour-long special about us and Chat Noir. Pretty exciting, huh?
Tikki: (Tikki flies around Luka) Luka, you're a superhero, not a star. You have to remain a mystery to protect yourself from Hawk Moth and his super villains.
(Luka lets Tikki rest in his palm)
Luka: Don't worry, I only accepted this because I want the people of Paris to know that Chat Noir and I will always do whatever it takes to keep them safe.
Tikki: Just be careful, okay?
Luka: I will, Tikki, I promise. Come on, we don't want to be late.

[Transformation Sequence]

Luka: Tikki, spots on! (Luka transforms into Coccinelle)

(Coccinelle flings his Yo-yo out his window and swings away, above Paris)

Scene: TVi studio. Nadja Chamack eats a chouquette as the staff are getting ready.

Arlette: (Through Nadja's earpiece headset) We're on air in 10 and still no Cat in sight. You sure you have this under control, Nadja?
Nadja: Yes, Arlette. I got this, as promised. Biggest audience of the year!
Arlette: Well let's hope so, if you want to keep this show prime-time in the future.
(Nadja sighs after looking around at the empty couch opposite her, where Coccinelle and Chat Noir are supposed to be. She checks her tablet and then almost drops it out of shock after Chat Noir suddenly appears)
Nadja: Which way did you come in?
Chat Noir: Secret celebrity door. (He gulps down a drink) I see Coccinelle is running behind, huh?
Nadja: I thought you'd be arriving together.
Chat Noir: (Leans close towards Nadja) Wanna hear a secret?
(Nadja nods)
Chat Noir: I love chouquettes.
Arlette: (Through Nadja's earpiece headset) Is that the sizzling hot information I've been promised?
Nadja: No, of course not.
Arlette: Well, you know the rules. Primetime, prime info. No info, no more show!
Staff towards Arlette's left: We're on the air in 5.
Chat Noir: (Trying to call Coccinelle) I'm sorry, he's not picking up.

Scene: The streets of Paris. Coccinelle is swinging towards the TV studio, when he notices a little girl alone on the streets. He swings down to her, and notices she's crying.

Coccinelle: Hey, are you ok? Are you lost?
Girl: I- I can't find my parents!
Coccinelle: Don't worry, we'll find them. Do you know where you last saw them?
Girl: I- I was- in the park and I- I saw a kitty cat. So I- went t-to say hi, but it st-started running away! So I chased it, but-but when it got away, I r-realized mommy wasn't with me!
Coccinelle: Alright, don't worry, we'll get you back to your mom. Do you know which direction you came from?
Girl: T-that way I think.
(The little girl points, and Coccinelle grabs her hand. They start walking together, searching for the girl's mother. As they walk, they pass a TV)

Commentator: When we return from commercial, Nadja Chamack will be joined by Coccinelle and Chat Noir for an incredible, exclusive interview.

(Coccinelle winces as they pass, knowing he'll be later than intended. But after a bit of searching, he manages to find the mother, who is then reunited with her daughter)
Mother: Thank you so much, Coccinelle. I honestly don't know how this happened; I look away for one second and she's gone!
Coccinelle: It's no problem, ma'am, it can happen to anyone. Get home safe, alright?
Mother: Of course. Say thank you to Coccinelle, sweetheart.
Girl: Thank you, Coccinelle!
Coccinelle: You're welcome, just don't go chasing any more cats, ok?
(The three laugh as Coccinelle throws his yo-yo, waving goodbye. He's swinging above the rooftops once again, hoping to still make it to the TV studio on time)