The Dark Owl

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. The students are leaving school.

Marinette: (to Alya) Sleepover at your place tonight? That'd be awesome!
Mr. Damocles: Come on! Hurry up! I don't have all day!
Marinette: Except ugh, I can't. I have to help my parents at the bakery.
Alya: Again? But you've been helping them out all week. Do you think they'd let you come if I help out too?
Marinette: Alya, you're a genius! Operation sleepover is back on!
Adrien: (to Nino) Online gaming battle? I'm free.
Nino: Cool! Wait 'till you check out my advanced weaponry! You won't stand a chance!
Mr. Damocles: (claps his hands to Nino, Luka, and Adrien) Come on! Chop-chop! Hurry along now!
Luka: Sorry guys, I- have deliveries to do. I probably won't be able to make it.
(Adrien facepalms)
Adrien: Ugh, and I forgot, I got Chinese class.
Nino: Again? But we haven't played all week.
Adrien: I'm sorry, Nino.
Luka: There's always tomorrow.
(Mr. Damocles chuckles before he closes the school doors. Inside the school, Mr. Damocles sneaks into his office and closes his door)

Scene: Mr. Damocles' office. Mr. Damocles turns on his computer to speak to his personal assistant.

Mr. Damocles: Albert?
Albert: At your service, sir.
Mr. Damocles: Hoo-hoo!
Albert: Please repeat. I was unable to understand.
Mr. Damocles: Hoo-hoo!
Albert: Please repeat. I was unable to understand.
Mr. Damocles: Hoo-hoo!
Albert: (short circuits) Please repeat. At-at your service, sir. Please repeat. Please repeat. Please repeat.
(There's an explosion near a portrait, due to Albert's malfunctioning. Mr. Damocles groans in annoyance before he walks towards the portrait to open it himself, revealing a secret compartment. The compartment holds his secret collection of Knightowl merchandises. Mr. Damocles chuckles as he grabs his custom-made Knightowl costume from the hanger. He struggles to put on his belt, which causes himself to fall off his desk)
Mr. Damocles: Ow! It is now the hour of The Owl! Hoo-hoo!

Scene: Place des Vosges. Whiskers the cat meows when he get stuck in a tree.

Mrs. Michelle: Oh!
(Mr. Damocles arrives and talks to Whiskers' owners)
Mr. Damocles: Hoo-hoo! Well, Mrs. Michelle. Has Whiskers got vertigo again? Have no fear! This is the mission for The Owl! Hoo-hoo! (He takes out his toy grappling hook) Owl Talons! (The grappling hook doesn't work) Hoo-merang! (He throws his boomerang, but it glides away)
Mrs. Michelle: Um? What exactly were you planning with that?
Mr. Damocles: It-it-it takes more than this to persuade The Owl! (He starts to climb onto the tree) Here, kitty, kitty! Come to Owl! (chuckles)
Mrs. Michelle: Okay, I'll call the fire department. (takes out her phone)
Mr. Damocles: No need for that, Mrs. Michelle. (Whiskers start to hisses at him) Uh-oh! Whiskers! Stay calm! Come on now! (Whiskers bites onto Mr. Damocles' hand) Ow!
(Mr. Damocles loses his balance and is about to fall along with Whiskers. Luckily, Coccinelle arrives and catches him with his yo-yo, while Chat Noir rescues Whiskers with his staff)
Coccinelle: Mr. Dam- uh, Owl! This is the fifth time this week we've come to your rescue!
Chat Noir: You're really going to get hurt one of these days. (Whiskers meows at him) At least wear a helmet.
Mr. Damocles: But you don't wear helmets.
Coccinelle: Mr. Owl, we've told you already. It's not the same for us. We're real superheroes!
Chat Noir: With real superpowers! (Whiskers meows when Chat Noir hands him to Mrs. Michelle) And magic suits.
Mr. Damocles: I know. But since I was a little boy, I only ever dreamed of becoming a real superhero!
Firefighter: Come on, boys!

Scene: TVi news report. Nadja Chamack is reporting a "Flash Special" news report.

Nadja: The exploits of Coccinelle and Chat Noir have inspired some people to act as superheroes themselves. But is it a good thing? Over to our reporter Clara Contard.

Scene: Park.

Clara Contard: Today Coccinelle and Chat Noir have once again come to the aid of the self-proclaimed new superhero, The Owl.
Mr. Damocles: Thanks to some advice from my good friends Coccinelle and Chat Noir, I am certain I will do better next time! (Coccinelle and Chat Noir both do a face-palm in annoyance) I will be reviewing my weaponry and engaging in training. Because wherever there's injustice, there's The Owl! (He takes out a can of flour) Owl Mist! (He shakes the can to create a smokescreen. He then runs off to get out the park, not knowing that the camera was following him the entire time) Hoo-hoo! (coughs) Hoo-hoo! (Car horns are heard from the distance) Sorry!
Clara Contard: Any comments, Coccinelle and Chat Noir?
Coccinelle: Uh, you know, he's a great guy. But to all the children of Paris, you mustn't copy him, okay? It's very dangerous!
(Chat Noir removes the flour from his suit)
Chat Noir: Coccinelle's right. So, don't try this at home. Okay, kids? (winks to the camera)