Syren

Scene: Paris. Animals are running loose through the streets.

Nadja: (news report) Nadja Chamack, live above Paris. Escaped animals are invading the city! But Coccinelle, Chat Noir and their new friend, Rena Rouge, are already on the spot.

Scene: The Paris Swimming Pool. Kim and Ondine sit at the side of the pool.

Civilian: I'm sure they'll get the animals back in the zoo super fast.
Kim: Right, sir. They are the best! (groans) I wish I could be a superhero. The powers. The secrets. The costume. That would be awesome, right?
Ondine: (laughs) Yeah, sure.
Kim: How can I become one? You think there's some kind of superhero school, or something? Or maybe more like some super secret training facility?
(Ondine puts a piece of paper in her swimming bracelet)
Ondine: You wanna know my secret?
Kim: Yeah, totally! I love this game.
(Ondine throws her swimming bracelet into the pool. Kim dives in to fetch it, then reads its paper)
Kim: "I have a serious crush on this boy, but he has no idea."
(Ondine blushes, but Kim laughs)
Kim: That boy's clueless. (He gets out of the pool) Okay, now it's my turn. (Kim throws the swimming bracelet into the pool)
(Ondine dives in after it)
Ondine: (reads paper) "I can stick my big toe inside my ear"...?
(Kim demonstrates. Ondine laughs. Kim gives her the notebook and pen with his feet)
Ondine: (to herself) Let's stop beating about the bush.
(Ondine writes something down and throws the bracelet into the pool. Kim dives in, retrieves it, and starts to unfold the paper, but then his watch alarm goes off)
Kim: Ah! The movie! I totally forgot! (He gets out of the pool)
Ondine: But we haven't finished yet!
Kim: I've really gotta split. I asked Chloé to come, remember? The girl I told you about in my class? Next time, I promise!
(Kim leaves. Ondine reaches out toward him, then picks up the paper and opens it, revealing a heart with Kim's name on it, and "Je t'aime" written below, with more hearts)
Ondine: (sadly, to herself) The boy I'm crushing on is... you.

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair.

Hawk Moth: Poor Little Mermaid. How many times have you tried to tell your Prince how you feel? And how many times has he dismissed you? (He charges an akuma with dark energy) Fly away, my little akuma, and evilize her!
(The akuma flies into Paris)

Scene: Paris. Chat Noir is being chased by two black panthers.

Chat Noir: Come on, guys, you wouldn't eat one of your cousins, would ya?
(Rena Rouge jumps along roofs to a vantage point above the street)
Rena Rouge: (plays her flute) Mirage! (throws energy ball)
(Large cuts of meat appear on the street in front of the panthers)
Chat Noir: How about some tasty chops, instead? (He leaps away with his staff)
(One of the panthers steps on a piece of meat, causing it to disappear. It and the other panther step on more of them, following a trail of vanishing meat until it leads them into the back of a van. Coccinelle shuts the van doors, trapping the panthers inside. Civilians cheer for Coccinelle, Chat Noir, and Rena Rouge, who are standing on the edge of a roof)
Chat Noir: (holds up fist) Pound i— (He looks back at Coccinelle and Rena Rouge, who are about to leave) Hey, where're you going?
Coccinelle: Rena's about to transform back.
Chat Noir: So you're allowed to know her true identity, but I'm not?
Coccinelle: Because I have to get her Miraculous back.
Chat Noir: So what's my role, then? The guy who's always left in the dark? What else are you hiding from me?
Rena Rouge: (Her Miraculous flashes and she points at it) We really gotta jam.
Coccinelle: (To Chat Noir) Okay, I'll talk to him about it.
Chat Noir: Him? Who's him?
Coccinelle: Uh... when the time is right, Chat Noir, I promise. (He departs with Rena Rouge)
Chat Noir: (to himself) I hate secrets.
(Rena Rouge and Coccinelle jump down to the ground behind a building. Rena Rouge detransforms and Alya hands Coccinelle the Fox Miraculous in its box)
Alya: We can do this again whenever you want, Cocci— (phone rings) Oh! The movie! (She runs off, waving back) Later!
Coccinelle: Spots off. (He detransforms and feeds Tikki as she emerges from the earrings)
Tikki: Now what, Luka?
Luka: I think it's time we pay Master Fu a visit. Hide, Tikki.
(Tikki hides in Luka's jacket, and they start to make their way to Master Fu's)