Stormy Weather

Scene: KIDZ+ studio.

Alec: Welcome to the finals of our KIDZ+ competition! When today, one lucky winner will be announced as our brand new KIDZ+ weather girl!
(Crowd chanting Mireille's and Aurore's names)
Aurore: Hi!
Mireille: (giggles)
Alec: We started off with 5000 contestants. But with the help of our audience at home, we whittled our talent down to just these two amazing young ladies! So, let's welcome our fantastic finalists! To my right, Aurore Beauréal, and to my left, Mireille Caquet! Who will be the lucky winner? Vote now! Text 1 for Aurore and 2 for Mireille. And remember, standard text messaging rates apply.

Scene: The Liberty. Luka is sitting on the couch, watching the KIDZ+ weather girl competition. We can see Tikki sitting beside him, able to fly around freely since Luka's mother and sister are elsewhere.
(Luka hands Tikki a cookie, she giggles in response.)

Scene: KIDZ+ studio. The new weather girl is about to be chosen.

Alec: This is the moment we've been waiting for! The viewers at home have made their decision, and the new KIDZ+ weather girl is...
(The votes are shown onscreen. Mireille has significantly more votes.)
Alec: Mireille!
Aurore: (Gasps)
(Crowd cheers)
Alec: (To Aurore) Man, she crushed you, eh? Better luck next time!
Aurore: Ughh... (leaves angrily)
Alec: What's the big deal? You only lost by half a million votes!

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair.

Hawk Moth: (his window opens) The vibrations are so strong, I can feel the eminent anger and sadness. The moment of weakness at my next victim... Such easy prey for my akuma. (He turns a butterfly into an akuma, and sends it out.)

Scene: KIDZ+ building. Aurore Beauréal enters the elevator.

Aurore: (To herself) I should have won, I have the talent, the star looks, everything! But she took everything away from me. They took everything away from me! They--
(The power suddenly goes down)
Aurore: Uh? Ah!
(The akuma enters the elevator)
Aurore: (swinging her parasol) Ngh! Ah! (opens the parasol, and the akuma infects it)
(The power is up again)
Hawk Moth: So correct you are. You should have won. Yes...
Aurore: I should have won. Yes!
Hawk Moth: Stormy Weather, I am Hawk Moth. I give you the power to seek revenge on them as my weather girl. All you have to do is bring me the Miraculous. Can you do that?
Aurore: Yes!
Hawk Moth: That's my weather girl. Show the world who the best weather girl really is!
(As he says this, the elevator doors open, revealing Stormy Weather.)

Scene: The Place des Vosges. Adrien is having a photoshoot.

(In the background)
We see Marinette saying something to Alya with a determined look on her face. Alya seems to ask a question, before Marinette starts talking again and making swooning gestures. Alya comments again, making Marinette giggle.)

Vincent: Magnifico! Super! Come on now, I want to see hunger in your eyes!

(Marinette and Alya walk past Adrien, but realize they've not been noticed. Marinette beings to turn Alya around so they can walk by again, but Adrien sees them, and waves at them. You can see Marinette still waving, an awkward smile on her face, even after Adrien has returned his focus to the photo shoot. Alya, exasperated, looks to Marinette and puts her hand down)

Scene: KIDZ+ building. Mireille enters the elevator holding her trophy. She exits and sees Stormy Weather.

Stormy Weather: Hahahaha! I am Stormy Weather. The only weather girl who always gets the forecast right! And unfortunately for you, there's a freak icy front moving in right now! (attacks with her parasol and fires a blast of ice)
Mireille: Somebody get me out of here! Help! Help!

Scene: The Place des Vosges. Vincent is taking pictures of Adrien.

Vincent: (photographing Adrien) Bravo! That's it! Give me the smile when your mom brings in spaghetti! Okay! And now, Oh no! Mama dropped the spaghetti! And now, you have to eat the spaghetti off the floor! Oh yes, you're angry! Show me angry, yes, yes, yes!