Lady Wifi

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Miss Bustier teaches the students, while Alya cuts out a picture of Coccinelle. Alya uses the Coccinelle cutout and puts it over the student's faces.

Miss Bustier: I'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment. Some of you have really stepped up, and I do appreciate it. Now it's time to move on to our next assignment. (Alya sees Miss Bustier, and holds it in front of her. Miss Bustier looks at Juleka.) Is Luka still in the boys' room?
Juleka: (mumbling quietly) Uh, I- I don't- know...
(The bell rings.)
Miss Bustier: Tonight I want you all to read chapter three of "The Breathtaking France, the First Thousand Years." Then, answer this simple questionnaire. (gives two to Juleka) See to it that Luka receives his homework.

Scene: Outside the classroom. Alya and Marinette head to the locker room.

Alya: So what do you think happened to Luka back there, he's been gone for hours.
Marinette: I don't know, it's not like him to just skip class like that. Maybe he got sick and went home?
Alya: (sees Rose and Juleka.) Maybe Juleka knows. Hey Juleka, what happened to your brother earlier? He's been gone for hours.
(Juleka mumbles something unintelligible.)
Rose: I'm sure he'll turn up eventually! Come ok Juleka, let's check to see if he's outside!
(Rose and Juleka leave to check.)

(Alya and Marinette enter the locker room, where they see Chloé taking something from her locker. It's a Coccinelle costume and yo-yo.)
Alya: (whispering) Chloé's Coccinelle?
Marinette: No way!

Scene: Outside the school. Chloé boards her limousine, Alya and Marinette follow her.

Marinette: You don't think she could really be...?
Alya: I'm not sure. (sees Nino) Nino, wait!
Nino: Yeah?
Alya: Come with us, we need your help!
Nino: So-- (Alya shushes him)
(Phone rings)
Nadja: Once again, Coccinelle and Chat Noir have saved Paris from the clutches of a menacing villain.
(Alya sees Coccinelle's yo-yo)
Alya: I think we just sniffed out who the real Coccinelle is!
Nino: No way, who?
Marinette: (whispers to Nino) Chloé!
Nino: (laughs) Chloé? Seriously? She's too self-absorbed to think of anyone but herself, much less save the world. You two are cray-cray!
Alya: We are so not! You'll see! Come on, Marinette!
Marinette: (as she's being pulled along) Ah!

Scene: Paris. Coccinelle is jumping along the rooftops. He reaches a billboard and detransforms into Luka.

Tikki: Time flies fast when you're saving the world. Day's already over!
Luka: Tell me about it. I missed an entire half day of school.
Tikki: Whoever's behind all of this sure is keeping us on our toes!
Luka: (laughs) You don't have any toes!
(Luka enters The Liberty.)

Scene: Luka's room. Luka does homework.

Luka: Coccinelle saved Paris from destruction once again, but who's gonna save Luka from his homework? (sees a sticky note) What's this? "Call me. I know who the real Coccinelle is. -Alya"?
Tikki: No way! You think she knows?
Luka: I doubt it. Alya's always jumping to conclusions before she has her facts straight.
Tikki: But just in case...
Luka: No worries Tikki. I got it covered. If she asks, I'll come up with something.
Tikki: Ok, Luka, I trust you. Come on, let's see if we can finish your homework.

Scene: Back at school. Chloé and Sabrina get out of the limo, and some students are watching them.

Chloé: Hey there! Hi! You look totally fab! Uh, no, not you. Hey, it's still a month from Halloween, you know?
Nino: You need to have your head examined. If she's a superhero, then I'm the Wizard of Oz.
Alya: I'm telling you, she's Coccinelle!
Nino: Can you prove it?
Marinette: Not yet, but you're gonna help us do exactly that!

Scene: Locker room. Alya and Marinette talk to Nino.

Marinette: You got this, Nino!
Alya: Now, don't mess up your lines. (She pushes Nino to the lockers.)
Nino: (sees Chloé) Oh, uhhh... Coccinelle! Look over there!
Chloé: Uhh, what kind of lame joke is this?
Nino: Uhh, well, that was... Did you see Coccinelle yesterday? Isn't he amazing? I wonder who he really is.
Chloé: Uhh... up too late DJ-ing, Nino? Obviously you didn't get your beauty sleep.
(Alya takes a photo of Chloé's locker.)
Sabrina: Uh... Chloé! Alya's looking in your locker!
Marinette: Uhh... that's a lie! She so was not! (Kim steals Alya's phone.)
Alya: Hey! Give it back!
Chloé: (sees the photo) Who's the little liar now?