Gabriel Agreste

Scene: Shadow Moth's lair. Shadow Moth is standing in front of the lair's window.

Shadow Moth: Coccinelle and Chat Noir, ever since you became the guardians of the Miraculous, something has been different, and believe me I will find out exactly what it is.
(The lair window closes)

Scene: The Agreste mansion's repository. Gabriel is in front of Emilie's cryogenic pod, holding his ring.

Gabriel: Tonight, Emilie, our rings will once again be united. I've invited your sister and Félix. I have every intention of getting back what he stole from me. (He puts his ring on)

Scene: Inside the Graham de Vanily car. Félix is watching Coccinews on his tablet.

Alya: (v.o) The Miraculous are magical jewels that give powers to superheroes, like Coccinelle's earrings and Chat Noir's ring. But supervillain Shadow Moth also has two Miraculous brooches in his possession, and they will give him his powers. We can figure out from this that the Miraculous can either make a superhero or a supervillain. It's all riding on who wears it, which is why these jewels can't fall into just anybody's hands. That's all for today, guys! See you soon, and stay connected!
Félix: (puts down the tablet) I hope we'll get to see some superheroes while we're here in Paris, mom.
Amelie: That would be pretty exciting, wouldn't it, darling? (She blows him a kiss) Mwah!

Scene: Interior, The Agreste mansion, Nathalie's room. Adrien enters the room and serves Nathalie her lunch.

Nathalie: Yes?
(Adrien comes in with a tray of food)
Nathalie: Thank you, Adrien.
Adrien: My father doesn't want me to invite my friends from school tonight.
Nathalie: But there will be some teenagers here, like Chloé and Kagami.
Adrien: Yeah, but only 'cause their parents are members of his club.
Nathalie: These club members are influential people in Paris. They are very important to your father, Adrien.
Adrien: (sadly) And my friends are very important to me.
Gabriel: (walks in) Adrien, can you leave us for a moment?
Adrien: Yes, father.
(Adrien walks out of the room, closing the door behind him. Gabriel sits beside Nathalie and takes off his glasses)
Gabriel: I'm having a difficult time without your help, Nathalie. I realized now how many people it would take to fill your shoes.
Nathalie: You're not thinking about canceling the party, are you?
Gabriel: I can't, the members of the club wouldn't understand. Also, Félix will be here with Amelie.
Nathalie: I've made a list of everything that has to get done tonight.
(Nathalie hands him a tablet, and Gabriel puts his glasses back on)
Nathalie: You'll just need to follow the instructions. The most important things are in red.
(Gabriel scrolls through the list of instructions on the tablet)
Nathalie: Check the staffs' identities, make sure the robots are set to the proper program and don't forget to activate the cell phone scramblers, so the party stays private.
(Nathalie hands him a sandwich from her tray)
Nathalie: Have you had lunch?
Gabriel: No. (He takes the sandwich) Thank you.

Scene: Art classroom. Multiple students are working on art projects during their free period. Marc and Nate work on their comic, Juleka and Rose brainstorm song lyrics, Alix shows Adrien how to do street art, while Sabrina, Zoé, Chloé and Luka sit together, Luka strumming his guitar and Chloé working on a collage.

Zoé: That's really pretty, Luka. Did you come up with it?
Luka: Yeah, Adrien was my inspiration, actually.
Sabrina: Oh, it's so cute how much you love each other!
Luka: (chuckles) Thanks, Sabrina.
Chloé: (playfully) Yeah, yeah, we get it. They're cute. Tape?
Zoé: Finally getting somewhere with your collage?
Chloé: Oh, please, It's not as easy as it looks! Every photo has to be placed just right, and it has to compliment all the photos around it too.
Luka: I never knew you were such an art lover.
Chloé: Neither did I. I used to have Sabrina do all my art projects for me, but it turned out to be a hobby I really enjoy.
Zoé: You do seem a lot more free-spirited.
Chloé: I've always focused on myself in the past, but I'm trying to become a better person.
Sabrina: And you've been doing really well!
Chloé: Thanks, Sabrina. It was time for me to look outward and see beauty elsewhere. I just needed a new muse.
Luka: I'm guessing that's why you're making a collage of snakes?
Chloé: I guess I can relate to them. Lots of people are scared of them, but they're just misunderstood. If you stop to look you can see their true beauty. So, who wants to stop and look?
(Everyone pauses their activities and gathers around to look)
Adrien: Just like you, huh Chlo?
Chloé: Of course! Have you seen me? I'm gorgeous!
(Everyone shares a laugh)
Alix: I gotta say, you've changed a lot Chloé.
Nathaniel: Yeah, what's with the sudden change of heart?
Chloé: I just... realized that some things are more important than myself, and learned the importance of second chances. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that. So... thanks everyone, for giving me a second chance.
Rose: Of course, Chloé!
Juleka: Everyone deserves a second chance, and that includes you.
Zoé: The fact that you're making an effort to be better is proof enough that you're a good person!
Marc: Adrien has been telling us that all along, actually.
Nathaniel: Yeah, it just took us a bit of time to see it.
Chloé: I'm just glad you don't all hate me anymore. I really am sorry for all the awful things I've done.
Luka: It's alright, Chloé. We forgive you.
Adrien: Everyone makes mistakes, right?
Chloé: Even me, it turns out. What a surprise!
(Everyone laughs together. Suddenly, Adrien's alarm goes off on his phone)
Adrien: I'd better get going, father will be expecting me soon.
Zoé: You should probably go soon too, right Chloé?
Chloé: Of course! I need plenty of time to get ready! I have to look my best tonight!
Nathaniel: What's tonight?
Adrien: My father is holding a party.
Marc: Cool! Are you going too, Luka?
Luka: Actually, no. The party is for Mr. Agreste's most trusted friends and business partners; not just anyone can get in.
Rose: Not even his son's boyfriend?
Adrien: It won't be all that eventful. Father will probably have us stay in my room the whole time, anyway.
Chloé: Better than listening to our parents ramble on for hours.
Zoé: (laughs) I'm sure glad I won't be there!
Juleka: Why not, Zoé?
Zoé: I absolutely hate these kinds of parties. I had to go to ones like this all the time back in New York.
Chloé: Luckily, I was able to convince mommy to let Zoé sit this one out.
Zoé: Which was very nice of you. Thanks again, Chloé.
Chloé: Anything for my sister.
(A car honks from outside)
Chloé: Ah! That's daddy! Come on, Adrien, we can't be late!
Adrien: See you guys later!
(Chloé runs out of the room, pulling Adrien along with her. The group laughs again, going back to their art projects)