Vanisher

(Just a little note before we start! Some of you might be confused about the title, as there is no actual episode titled 'Vanisher'. Basically this is a rewrite of the episode 'Antibug'. Coccinelle is a good person, and he wouldn't have been a jerk to Chloé, thus she wouldn't have gotten mad at him and gotten akumatized into Antibug. So that whole part of the episode just doesn't happen here. Anyway, enjoy!)

Scene: Chloé's room. Chloé is searching in her closet for something to wear.

Chloé: (to herself) This is rubbish! Ugh, I don't have a thing to wear! (points to a pink outfit) This one is way too pink! (points to a pair of red heels) Those are so last season! (picks up a pair of brown heel ankle boots in her right hands, while holding another pair of red heels on her left) Those don't cost nearly as much. (tosses the boots away) And these are never in season! Agh, I hate all of these! (hears shattered glass) Hmm? (looks around her room while still holding her red heels) Is someone there? Anybody?
(Chloé looks in her bathroom. Suddenly, someone invisible throws a cosmetic bottle at her. It shoves all the cosmetics to the floor, before pushing down Chloé's bed. It then picks up Chloé's shoes and runs to the balcony. The invisible person is laughing evilly)
Chloé: Hey, wait! (the invisible person tosses the shoes away, landing somewhere near the Agreste mansion) Come back, shoes! It's not true, I love you!

Scene: Miss Bustier's classroom. The entire class is working on something with a tablet. Luka suddenly hears Marinette and Alya whispering to each other.

Marinette: Whoa, look at Chloé. (she and Alya turn to see Chloé feeling exhausted and almost falling asleep)
Alya: That girl is a total rag.
Marinette: Maybe she's missing her BFF?
Alya: Sabrina has been absent since yesterday, huh? (Ms. Mendeleiev shushes them. Both Marinette and Alya giggle as an apology. Suddenly, Chloé's hair is pulled.)
Chloé: Ow!
Ms. Mendeleiev: What is it, Chloé?
Chloé: Someone pulled my hair! (Ms. Mendeleiev looks at Mylène)
Mylène: I didn't do it, Ms. M.
Chloé: It wasn't her, it's-it's some invisible mystical being. Like a leprechaun. Or a unicorn without the horn.
(Everyone in the class starts laughing at her)
Ms. Mendeleiev: Quiet, everyone! Eyes on your papers!
Chloé: (The invisible presence then grabs at Chloé's purse, trying to take it off her) Oh, it's happening again. Oh, wah! (falls down)
Ms. Mendeleiev: Chloé, sit down!
Chloé: I can't! (the invisible person hits her repeatedly with the purse) My purse is beating me up! (Adrien and Luka see this strange situation)
(Chloé runs to the corner of the classroom while screaming. The invisible person then picks up Juleka's pen and throws it at Chloé. Several more pens are thrown at Chloé, making her run down the steps while she continues screaming)
Ms. Mendeleiev: Chloé, we don't run in the classroom! Get back to your seat!
(Chloé is about to sit back down, when the invisible presence takes Chloé's sunglasses from her head, fighting with Chloé for them. The presence leads Chloé over to Miss Bustier's desk. It abandons the sunglasses, instead tugging at Chloé's hair)
Ms. Mendeleiev: Compose yourself, Miss Bourgeois.
(The class laughs at her while Chloé flees from the room, waving her hands in front of her to ward off the invisible presence. The invisible presence follows Chloé, moving Adrien's tablet across the desk towards Nino. The door closes behind it resoundingly)
Luka: (whispers) Tikki, we gotta get out of here.
Adrien: Miss, please, I have to go to the restroom. (walks out of the class) Thank you. (closes the door)
Luka: So do I, please?

Scene: The locker room. Adrien has just entered the bathroom. Luka stays behind and makes sure the coast is clear. Tikki flies out of his jacket.
Tikki: Somebody seems to have it in for Chloé.
(Suddenly, Luka's cell phone dings. The class', including Ms. Mendeleiev's, phones ding too, much to their confusion. In the boys' bathroom, Adrien skims through his phone to see a set of pictures depicting what has been happening to Chloé)
Adrien: Something really strange going on.
Luka and Adrien: (at the same time with their respective Kwami) Time to transform!