Heart Hunter: The Battle of the Miraculous, Pt 1

Scene: Master Fu is looking forlorn at a picture of Marianne Lenoir. Luka narrates.

Luka: Experiencing loss is a part of life; some people lose their first love...

Scene: André and Audrey Bourgeois planning their 20th wedding anniversary on the Grand Paris Hotel rooftop.

Luka: Some lose the harmony in their relationship...
André: The decorations are spot on aren't they Audrey dear?
Audrey: They're ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! They're fired!

Scene: Chloé Bourgeois turns off her Bee Signal in despair.

Luka: Some people lose hope...

Scene: Coccinelle and Chat Noir sit together, in view of the Eiffel Tower.

Luka: Others lose patience...

Scene: Gabriel and Nathalie are harvesting butterflies in Hawk Moth's lair.

Luka: While others lose their soul...
(Nathalie drops the box she was holding, coughs, and collapses. Gabriel, worried, puts his hand on her shoulder)

Luka: Some lose their certainties...

Scene: Adrien's room. Adrien swipes through pictures of Coccinelle on his phone in despondency.

Adrien: (scrolling on social media, he smiles and gives a selfie of Kagami a "like")
Plagg: Ah (stuffing cheese in his mouth) you finally realized that there's more than just one type of cheese in this world.

Scene: Ending narration: Luka is humming while biking and delivering pizza.

Luka: And some have nothing to lose... (He continues humming, and hands pizza to the customer) That's it! I got it! (to the customer) Gotta go, enjoy your meal. (He returns to his bike)

Scene: The streets of Paris. Luka continues to bike down the street. Tikk pokes her head out of Luka's jacket.

Tikki: What was that all about, Luka?
Luka: I'm pretty sure I found Adrien's melody at last. A tune that matches him completely.
Tikki: That's great, Luka! Can I hear it?
(Up ahead, Luka spots Marinette walking out of her parents bakery. She's talking on the phone)
Marinette: Yes, Dad I do know where the Grand Paris Hotel is. Me! Late? I'm never late! Okay yeah sure but this time I won't be late, promise.
Luka: Maybe later; hide, Tikki!
(Marinette suddenly trips and drops the boxes she's carrying. They fly out in front of Luka's bike, which causes him to slam on the brakes. Picking herself back up, Marinette notices Luka)
Marinette: Luka! What are you doing here?
Luka: I was out making some deliveries, but your boxes nearly hit me.
Marinette: Oh, I'm so clumsy! I'm really sorry, Luka, it was an accident!
Luka: It's alright.
(Marinette looks like she wants to say something else, but her phone rings before she can. She answers it)
Marinette: Yeah Dad, I'm on my way. (To Luka) Sorry I- I gotta go, my parents are waiting for me at the Grand Paris; we're catering today.
Luka: That's fine, don't let me stop you.
Marinette: Ok, uh- sorry again! Bye!
(Marinette takes off toward the Grand Paris. Once she's gone, Tikki pops her head back out of Luka's jacket. She notices a frown on Luka's face)
Tikki: What's the matter, Luka? Her apology at least sounded genuine.
Luka: It's not that, Tikki. She said she was heading to the Grand Paris Hotel, to help her parents with catering.
Tikki: And?
Luka: Remember why Adrien couldn't hang out today? He said he was attending an event at the hotel celebrating the Bourgeois's wedding anniversary.
Tikki: Do you think she knows Adrien will be there?
Luka: I don't know, but I'm not taking that chance. Come on, Tikki.
(Luka begins to head to the hotel on his bike, making sure to take a different route than Marinette in order to get there first. When he arrives, he parks his bike and begins to head inside)
Tikki: But Luka, you weren't invited to this event!
Luka: I know, Tikki. And normally I would never do this, but Adrien could be in danger once Marinette gets here. His well-being is more important than some stupid rules.
Tikki: As long as you're sure.
Luka: Don't worry, I'm sure Adrien will vouch for us anyway. (He walks into the hotel)