Volpina

Scene: Agreste mansion. Adrien is spying on his father. Gabriel is talking on the phone while looking at a book.

Gabriel: Yes, I'm busy. I was right in the middle of something very important. What do you want? (pauses) What?! This is unacceptable! The sample garment doesn't match at all! All you had to do was follow a pattern. Imbeciles! What am I supposed to do? The show is in three days! No, don't use him, he's completely useless.
(Gabriel goes to to the painting of his wife, revealing a safe behind it, into which he places the book)
Gabriel: Call my assistant, Nathalie. She'll give you some other names.
(Gabriel closes the safe and painting, and walks out the room. Adrien has hidden behind a pillar.)
Adrien: He hides stuff behind the painting of Mom?
Plagg: Ooh! I love dirty secrets
(Adrien walks over with Plagg to the painting and opens it)
Plagg: Oh, yes! Go on, go on!
Adrien: I can't do it. My dad wouldn't like me going through his stuff. Besides, I don't even know the code, and my fencing class is about to start.
Plagg: You're such a party pooper. (He phases through the safe door and unlocks it)
Adrien: Plagg, no!
Plagg: (muffled) My, my, what have we got here? A book on Tibet, an old flyer from a hotel, a load of junk, come on, where's the good stuff? (He knocks the book Gabriel was looking at into Adrien's arms) I've seen this book somewhere before. But who cares? I'm famished! I need Camembert!
Adrien: Why is my dad keeping this locked in a safe? (He stares at a page with a picture of an ancient Chinese Hawk Moth) Hawk Moth? What's this monster doing in a book about superheroes?
Plagg: Cheese! Didn't you hear me?
(Adrien gasps after hearing approaching footsteps, and hides the book in his school bag. He closes the safe and the picture just as Nathalie and Adrien's bodyguard enter the room.)
Nathalie: Adrien? You're going to be late.
(Adrien's bodyguard grunts.)
Adrien: I was... looking for my homework. Silly me. (chuckles nervously)

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Marinette and Alya are walking up the entrance steps. Marinette stops when she hears all the students talking about someone.

Rose: Can you believe Lila knows Prince Ali? She even flew in his private jet with him!
Chloé: Why did Jagged Stone write a song about Lila when he could've written it about me?
Nino: Lila knows all of the Hollywood directors. She promised she'd mention me to Steven Basielberg himself!
(Marinette rushes back to Alya's side)
Marinette: Lila?
Alya: Yeah, she just started at our school! (She points to Lila, who's on the second floor of the school with Adrien.) She even gave me an exclusive interview for Coccinews, 'cause Coccinelle saved her life once! Watch! (She shows Marinette the video of Lila on her blog)
Marinette: Who is this girl and what is she doing next to the love of my life?!
Alya: Lila's got the most incredible life, and now she's going here. She's totally awesome!
Marinette: What?! Don't say that! This is super bad, what if Adrien totally falls for her?! I've never flown in a private jet; nobody's ever written a song about me; and I don't know a single person in Hollywood! Adrien will forget I even exist!
(In the background, Lila guides Adrien along by the hand)
Marinette: (gasping) Where are they going? Alya, we've got to stop them!
Alya: You need to chill out, Marinette. Coccinews has the highest number of hits ever after that Lila interview! (She walks away)

(Cut to across the school courtyard. Luka has been talking with Juleka and Rose, when he sees Lila leading Adrien to the library. He then notices Marinette going after them. He excuses himself from the group, and whispers to Tikki in his jacket.)
Luka: (sighs) We'd better go after her, Tikki. (He starts after Marinette)

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont library. Marinette sees Adrien sitting at a table alone, while she hides behind a nearby bookshelf.

(Luka enters the library. Tikki spots Marinette.)
Tikki: What is she doing?
Luka: I don't know, but we better keep an eye out.
(The two go behind a nearby bookshelf. Meanwhile, Adrien takes the book from his dad's safe out of his bag. Tikki gasps and leaves Luka's side.)
Tikki: Luka, Adrien's book! I need to get a closer look at it.
Luka: Why are you so concerned about his book? Hide, Tikki!
(Tikki flies over to a bookcase right next to Adrien.)
Lila: Now we can get going on our history homework. It's so much more fun doing it together, don't you think? (She notices Adrien's book and grabs it from under the other book he was using to hide it) What's that?
Adrien: Uh nothing! Just stories about superheroes.
Lila: (Puts her hand on top of Adrien's) I love superheroes!
(Luka can hear Marinette gasp from behind the bookcase. She bumps into a book cart, pushing it by accident. Tikki watches Lila as she flips through the book, turning to the page on Coccinelle)
Lila: Coccinelle!
Adrien: (sighing) He's amazing.
Lila: A person doesn't need to wear a costume to be amazing, you know. (She scoots her seat closer to Adrien)
Adrien: Uh, I don't know—I mean, I—
Lila: So you've got a little soft spot for the bug, huh?
Adrien: Me? Oh, no! Not at all!
(The book cart moves closer to them, but is unnoticed by everyone but Luka.)
Lila: You know, I actually happen to be very close friends with Coccinelle.
(Adrien, Marinette, and Luka all gasp.)
Adrien: Really?!
Lila: We can chat about it if you want. Not here though. Why don't we meet at the park after school and I'll tell you everything.
(Marinette accidentally slams the cart into the wall, causing Adrien and Lila to stand up in surprise. Luka sees Marinette crawl to hide under their table.)
Adrien: (Gets an alert from his phone) I gotta go! I've got a lesson in 58 seconds.
(Lila startles Adrien, causing him to drop his bag to the floor)
Lila: So, the park? (She pushes the superhero book on the floor away from Adrien's bag with her foot)
Adrien: Uh sure! (runs out)
Lila: (picks up the book) A vixen superheroine? Hmm, interesting... (She leaves the library)
Marinette: (to herself) I gotta talk to Adrien before he meets up with Lila in the park. He needs to know that she's a total thief. (She runs out of the library.)
Tikki: Luka! I need a chance to check out that book. If it's the one I think it is we have to get our hands on it!
Luka: But why is it so important?
Tikki: I'll explain to you once I know for sure. Please, we mustn't let Lila out of our sight!