Gang of Secrets

Scene: The Couffaine house-boat. Adrien's bodyguard drops Adrien off, and he heads to Luka's room.

Adrien: Hey, Luka!
Luka: Adrien! What are you doing here?
Adrien: My Chinese tutor called in sick at the last minute, so I thought I'd surprise you!
(The Kwamis all come out of the Miracle Box, swarming Adrien in a hug)
Ziggy: Yay! Adrien and Plagg are here!
(Plagg flies out to greet his friends)
Plagg: Hey everyone! You guys got any cheese around here?
Adrien: Plagg, you just ate before we left!
Plagg: But I'm starvingggggg!
Luka: (laughs) My mom's not home right now, so help yourself to whatever's in the kitchen. I think it's about snack time anyway, right guys?
Kwamis: Yay!
(The Kwamis pull Plagg into the kitchen, excitedly showing him around)
Adrien: (laughs) Seems like you've got your hands full, babe.
Luka: You have no idea. Just wait until your week to watch them gets here! Since nobody ever comes into your room, they'll probably be flying around all night!
Adrien: I'm looking forward to it; it'll be nice to have some more company. I love Plagg, but all he ever talks about is cheese! I just hope the Kwamis will like me.
Luka: They're going to love you, Adrien. Just wait until you get to know them, you'll be getting praised left and right!
Adrien: This whole Guardians thing is more work than you'd think.
Luka: It is, but we'll manage. (He places his hands on Adrien's) We have each other.
(The two lean closer and share a quick loving kiss, before pulling away again)
Luka: So, what did you feel like doing?
Adrien: I just wanted to spend some time with you, honestly.
Luka: How about we go for a walk? I know you don't get much freedom.
Adrien: A walk sounds nice... But what about the Kwamis? Should we really leave them here all alone?
Luka: They always behave when we have to go save the day. I don't see the harm in us spending a little time together.
Adrien: Alright, if you're sure.
Luka: Let's go.
(The boys walk out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. Kwamis fly all around the boat, exploring and playing together)
Luka: Alright guys, Adrien and I are going out for a while. Can you all behave until we get back?
Xuppu: Of course we can!
Luka: Are you sure?
Longg: Don't worry, Luka-San. We know what to do.
Luka: Alright. Sass and Wayzz, you're in charge. Just stay alert in case mom or Juleka come back first.
Adrien: Come on, Plagg!
(Plagg flies into Adrien's jacket, and Tikki flies into Luka's)
Adrien: We'll see you guys later!
Luka: Don't break anything, guys!

Scene: Alya's room. Alya has gathered the girls for a meeting.

Alya: So, you guys may have noticed, but Marinette has stopped hanging out with us. And I wanted to let you know why. As you all know, Marinette is crazy about Adrien, but she's never been able to tell him about her feelings because well.. she's Marinette and he's... well... Adrien. So she started coming up with complicated plans to get him to fall in love with her. She even roped us into it.
Rose: You mean like Operation: Secret Garden?
Alya: Exactly. We were so caught up in helping her, that we didn't even realize how creepy she was being!
Mylène: What do you mean?
Alya: Apparently Adrien never even told Marinette about his photo shoot that day. She only knew about it because she'd memorized his schedule.
Alix: How did she get his schedule?
Alya: I don't know, but it probably wasn't good.
Rose: So what are you saying?
Alya: I talked to Adrien; according to him, Marinette's "little crush" isn't a little crush at all. She's not only stolen his phone and gotten into it, but she's also been digging through his trash, stealing other things for her own benefit, been following Adrien around and taking creepy pictures of him, and has even managed to sneak into his house!
Mylène: That's awful! Are you sure that's what really happened?
Alya: Positive; I've seen it for myself.
Juleka: It all makes sense...
Rose: What makes sense, Juleka?
Juleka: Luka came to me one day asking me not to invite Marinette over to our place anymore. All he said was that he couldn't be friends with her anymore... That she had done some bad things to another friend of ours... I didn't pry, but...
Alix: That has to be what he was talking about!
Alya: I can pretty much guarantee it was. Luka was the one who noticed Marinette's behavior in the first place. He's the one who let Adrien know about all the creepy stuff that was happening to him, even before they knew it was Marinette. When they figured out it was her, Adrien broke off their friendship. He just didn't feel safe around her anymore.
Rose: I can't believe Marinette would do so many awful things!
Alix: I can't believe we never noticed. I mean, I thought she was a little weird, but I never would've guessed it was this bad.
Mylène: What do we do?
Alya: I've been meaning to talk to her about it since I found out. I say we confront her.
Juleka: But how?
Alya: Maybe we should go to her house. What do you guys think?
Mylène: Well... (She takes out a bag of beads) I brought these beads with me; I thought we could all make a bracelet to symbolize our eternal friendship. But given the circumstances...
Alix: I say we go anyway. That way we can see if she's really sorry for what she's done.
Rose: Maybe she'll realize her mistakes and we can all make amends...